Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

He didn’t even say nothing in that Lololololol

Ain’t yall all about the richer folks should get less or did y’all change y’all mind about that?

I think the already in place income limit of $75K is a good number especially when you consider single income households. Some of those were two income households before the pandemic happened.

So if he’s open to lowering that limit I don’t think that’s a good thing

I think the already in place income limit of $75K is a good number especially when you consider single income households. Some of those were two income households before the pandemic happened.

So if he’s open to lowering that limit I don’t think that’s a good thing

What if he’s talking about raising it?

The piece didn’t really say which way he’s leaning

both @Mister B. and @TheNightKing can go straight to hell.

assholes
Insults...the tools of the immature and intellectually lacking.

This tells me all I need to know bout you:

DF98D56D-E11F-485D-A766-759B88D6CF68.jpeg

DE8A21AA-A8A3-47B2-84E3-5EE74EDFFD6B.jpeg

This tells me you get so caught up in something you’re blinded to any other train of thought until you’ve matured more.

So don’t come at me again until you’ve reached the next level of your maturation.

Insults...the tools of the immature and intellectually lacking.

This tells me all I need to know bout you:

View attachment 450368

View attachment 450369

This tells me you get so caught up in something you’re blinded to any other train of thought until you’ve matured more.

So don’t come at me again until you’ve reached the next level of your maturation.

why tf are you looking me up on twitter weirdo

Your shit public sweetheart. And I looked you up a long time ago after you posted something from your own Twitter. I just couldn’t believe you were carrying on like this on a different platform, but there you were.

And I didn’t have to go that far back to see that.

WHY TF ARE YOU ON MY TWITTER?!? looking for what? thats weird

Back