Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

It did.

I only commented on folk impatience about a guy not even a WEEK into office crying over checks.

The I got @'d to some bullshit Faketivict rant and her Twitter life got pulled.

Man, fuck this. My students need me so they don't become waste of black DNA like Queen Rage Brokie over here.

Peace out.

Last edited:
mister B had me on mute but like a sick cat he came running back to the queen. race always gets the girls hype now.

you knew to unblock me. your abw career aint shit without me.

617E69B8-C91F-4707-8DDC-378B16ECCFCB.gif

The whole LGBT thing fucks me up.

What do you want? Inclusion for all regardless of sexuality and gender OR "keeping sports pure" and not handicapping females.

Make y'all mind up.

I’m for inclusion for everybody and everything will weed itself out

It always be the same people showing up trying to counter any point made against democrats. When you prove them wrong or show them they were lied to they just dismiss it as business as usual and act like they weren’t just dick riding democrats. Thinking they outsmarted someone because they’ve accepted being a bitch for the state :cont:

??????

Pay attention to the ones trying to talk you out your position. How is it Dems and republican lawmakers calling for Joe cut the check, but brehs in her asking people to wait and talking down on people expecting the check? Even Marco Rubio asked Joe Biden for a stand alone bill for $2000. Dems ran all over the country on how EVERYONE needed relief ASAP and it couldn’t wait. Now everyone can and should wait? I’ll reserve judgment on the bigger bill.
Shut the fuck up, Will Cain.

You been peddling that same bullshit for months now.

"Anyone who doesn't agree with our self-righteousness MUST be a Democrat and the State's bitch."

FOH with that MAGA shit.

I gotta admit I was in that democrats coma thinking they had our backs but little did I know they didn't give a fuck about us. Democrats shouldn't be your savior because nothing they do benefits black people as a whole. Them democrats don't want to see black people succeed or get the same benefits as whites.

I call them DEMOCRAPS now.

Pay attention to the ones trying to talk you out your position. How is it Dems and republican lawmakers calling for Joe cut the check, but brehs in her asking people to wait and talking down on people expecting the check? Even Marco Rubio asked Joe Biden for a stand alone bill for $2000. Dems ran all over the country on how EVERYONE needed relief ASAP and it couldn’t wait. Now everyone can and should wait? I’ll reserve judgment on the bigger bill.

its disgusting tbh. i would never go this hard for politicans. ever. these ppl have not earned this undying reletentless support these mfers stay dishing out.

its so mind boggling to me.

what have these ppl done for you? what makes you rise up like this whenever someone critiques them?

thats some weird shit

I gotta admit I was in that democrats coma thinking they had our backs but little did I know they didn't give a fuck about us. Democrats shouldn't be your savior because nothing they do benefits black people as a whole. Them democrats don't want to see black people succeed or get the same benefits as whites.

Props for not being afraid to admit your faults

These stubborn negroes are still Faithful..

welcome home baby

1E60F518-4CE2-4155-BC35-3F8FBBDBA1AF.gif

Props for not being afraid to admit your faults

These stubborn negroes are still Faithful..
They try to roast me when I hold my self accountable for speaking on the things that I didn't know back then that I know now like they knew all this shit beforehand. Malcolm X always said there was a time you didn't know what you know now and not to judge your brothers and sisters.

its disgusting tbh. i would never go this hard for politicans. ever. these ppl have not earned this undying reletentless support these mfers stay dishing out.

its so mind boggling to me.

what have these ppl done for you? what makes you rise up like this whenever someone critiques them?

thats some weird shit
Conditioning

Tradition

Stubbornness

a hint of Stockholm..

Thanks babe,,,, ASE' But people gonna try to make a joke about me just realizing that but I give NO FUCKS about what they think. I'm just not a BITCH to speak how I feel telling my truth.

nah i respect it. these ppl always try to use your truth aganist you. i almost went blind in my left eye and that was brought up in attempt to shame me for critiquing these politicans lmao

fuck em.

Back