Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Grow up Race.

I’m privileged by my own hand and no one else’s. Would you rather my beautiful black family not have the things they desire? You jealous or something cause you seem to always bring up my privilege.

Anyway, I want what’s best and a $1,400 check alone ain’t it. But you’d be happy cutting a check and letting all these hardworking black businesses get shut down just so Biden keeps his day 1 promise while you shit on everything anyway.

ok and youre still privileged ????

thanks for proving my point

youve talked about transgender ppl in 6 different threads.

youre obsessed at this point buddy

I’m just calling out hypocrites today. You called folks on here transphobic and all kind of nonsense but I was gon prove to you that you are what you calling us even though nobody here is homophobic or transphobic

And that’s why you and that Wiffleball head having ass nigga hell refuse to answer my simple question

I’m just calling out hypocrites today. You called folks on here transphobic and all kind of nonsense but I was gon prove to you that you are what you calling us even though nobody here is homophobic or transphobic

And that’s why you and that Wiffleball head having ass nigga hell refuse to answer my simple question

how am i transphobic?
:smh:

and privilege is what keeps you voting for white supermacist terrorist without a seconds thought. you probably dont have to worry about jail, or poor schools, or police repression.

dont have to deal with unsafe food or unclean water

and most importantly youre not wrestling with homelessness or food insecurity’s during a pandemic. so its easy to say “well lets just play the long game meh”

improving society can come slow or not at all for a lot of you because youre comfortable in your middle class home and neighborhood

however these conservations often change when speaking to ppl in the margins of society.

and theres a reason for that.

oh stfu because i already explained what burn it all down meant and not voting/ withholding our vote can be used a strategy to push what we need done.

look to argue elsewhere

I'm not looking to argue today im tired lol. Was just pointing the shit out.

Not voting didnt seem like a very smart strategy this past election IMO... but I know you'll just respond and say... folks say that every election..Coo

I just find it hilarious and ironic that someone shouting BURN IT ALL DOWN....but has no semblance of a plan on how to replace/rebuild ... and in the same breath says before we do that..... says pass me that stimmy ASAP please.

And before you come back with "Why am I expected to come up with the plan to replace a whole government system"... im not... I just expect you to have some suggestions.

*shrugs*

and privilege is what keeps you voting for white supermacist terrorist without a seconds thought. you probably dont have to worry about jail, or poor schools, or police repression.

dont have to deal with unsafe food or unclean water

and most importantly youre not wrestling with homelessness or food insecurity’s during a pandemic. so its easy to say “well lets just play the long game meh”

improving society can come slow or not at all for a lot of you because youre comfortable in your middle class home and neighborhood

however these conservations often change when speaking to ppl in the margins of society.

and theres a reason for that.
32EF9682-4EAE-4F16-B9A1-56E11C9F88EC.gif

I'm not looking to argue today im tired lol. Was just pointing the shit out.

Not voting didnt seem like a very smart strategy this past election IMO... but I know you'll just respond and say... folks say that every election..Coo

I just find it hilarious and ironic that someone shouting BURN IT ALL DOWN....but has no semblance of a plan on how to replace/rebuild ... and in the same breath says before we do that..... says pass me that stimmy ASAP please.

And before you come back with "Why am I expected to come up with the plan to replace a whole government system"... im not... I just expect you to have some suggestions.

*shrugs*

these back and forths are becoming tiresome and rather boring with you

do you suffer from some low level type of amensia? because from my recollection, ive come up with several suggestions in response to you asking me what are my suggesstions

admit youre bored and havent recieved a notification in hours and looking for me to breathe life back into your dry ass account.

these back and forths are becoming tiresome and rather boring with you

do you suffer from some low level type of amensia? because from my recollection, ive come up with several suggestions in response to you asking me what are my suggesstions

admit youre bored and havent recieved a notification in hours and looking for me to breathe life back into your dry ass account.

Nah im good Race. Carry on with your typical shit.

You wont admit your hypocrisy and I'm not with the shits today so you got it lol

Back