Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

That she-mammal was/is/more than likely will be THE WORST thing to ever happen to American Education, especially in the 21st century, even worse than that "No Child Left Behind" bullshit. She was the most horrible Sec of Ed ever, and had ZERO idea how to actually service kids.

She tried to defund the fucking Special Olympics at one point. Seriously:

She never had any idea how to really deal with ANY kids that weren't bluebloods, especially those that have mental/physical/emotional disabilities. And since that's literally my specification as a New York State teacher, that not only was a slap in the face to teachers like me, but was problematic as a muhfuck when we couldn't get funding for Sp Ed students. Remember: Donnie Dickhead only gave her that position cause she's rich and gave his campaign a substantial contribution.

Fuck THAT bitch. I'm only mad she resigned after the Capitol Riot before Biden could kick her silly ass the fuck out.

Last edited:
Projection, as expected.

You’re the one seeking something from Biden on showing gratitude. So you should know what would appease that desire for you. I can’t speak for you. Nothing I provide is sufficient so it’s up to you to tell me what would be sufficient.

Of course that puts you in a position to be specific and be held to account when what you seek is done by Biden. And you can never be put in a position to admit he’s done something right because that goes against your personal political agenda.

xether.jpg.pagespeed.ic.AUyJH5HHAZ.jpg

Pocahontas

iu

Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard, Penn

Elizabeth Warren said late Wednesday that she had listed herself as Native American at Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania.

“At some point after I was hired by them, I … provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard,” she said in a statement to the Boston Globe, acknowledging the designation for the first time. “My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.”

Warren, a Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts, has been dogged by questions over her heritage since the Boston Herald reported on her background on April 27. She initially told the Herald that she didn’t know that Harvard Law had touted her as a minority faculty member until she read it in the paper. She has said that she listed herself as Native American in law school directories.

Elizabeth Warren apologizes for calling herself Native American

Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Tuesday that she was sorry that she identified herself as a Native American for almost two decades, reflecting her ongoing struggle to quiet a controversy that continues to haunt her as she prepares to formally announce a presidential bid.

Her comments more fully explain the regret she expressed last week to the chief of the Cherokee Nation, the first time she’s said she was sorry for claiming American Indian heritage.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

The forum in Iowa gave Ms. Warren a chance to showcase her plans to help Native communities — and to address the lingering controversy over her past claims of ancestry.

$5 democrat Indian.

You would expect this nonsense from republicans. The reason that these ppl do this nonsense is because there's normally benefits for claiming certain minority status. Like that transsexual that was going in on "Chucky" Schumer claiming to be Gypsy. The mind of a person that votes democrat can't possibly comprehend this, because well...... democrats don't do this is all they know. Like clinking them two pennies round in a glass jar. That's the description of what's in they brain.

This could very well be why Biden was referencing Native Americans when talking about our reparations. He'll just claim Native American (minority) status and get whatever reparations he said he was gonna give us. She ain't the only one to pull a stunt like that either. There needs to be charges for this type of nonsense. It ain't rocket science.

Pocahontas

iu

Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard, Penn

Elizabeth Warren said late Wednesday that she had listed herself as Native American at Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania.

“At some point after I was hired by them, I … provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard,” she said in a statement to the Boston Globe, acknowledging the designation for the first time. “My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.”

Warren, a Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts, has been dogged by questions over her heritage since the Boston Herald reported on her background on April 27. She initially told the Herald that she didn’t know that Harvard Law had touted her as a minority faculty member until she read it in the paper. She has said that she listed herself as Native American in law school directories.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Tuesday that she was sorry that she identified herself as a Native American for almost two decades, reflecting her ongoing struggle to quiet a controversy that continues to haunt her as she prepares to formally announce a presidential bid.

Her comments more fully explain the regret she expressed last week to the chief of the Cherokee Nation, the first time she’s said she was sorry for claiming American Indian heritage.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

The forum in Iowa gave Ms. Warren a chance to showcase her plans to help Native communities — and to address the lingering controversy over her past claims of ancestry.

$5 democrat Indian.

You would expect this nonsense from republicans. The reason that these ppl do this nonsense is because there's normally benefits for claiming certain minority status. Like that transsexual that was going in on "Chucky" Schumer claiming to be Gypsy. The mind of a person that votes democrat can't possibly comprehend this, because well...... democrats don't do this is all they know. Like clinking them two pennies round in a glass jar. That's the description of what's in they brain.

This could very well be why Biden was referencing Native Americans when talking about our reparations. He'll just claim Native American (minority) status and get whatever reparations he said he was gonna give us. She ain't the only one to pull a stunt like that either. There needs to be charges for this type of nonsense. It ain't rocket science.
Welcome to 2019!

There’s some things about 2020 we feel like you need to be prepared for. Even though what you’re about to hear may seem impossible, trust us when we say it’s 100% going to happen.

Welcome to 2019!

There’s some things about 2020 we feel like you need to be prepared for. Even though what you’re about to hear may seem impossible, trust us when we say it’s 100% going to happen.

I clearly stated "can't remember all this nonsense cause that goes back years" in my very first post tho.

Perhaps you should go back and read it before trying to correct someone over the internet. Dismissed.

All niggas want us for Biden to say to blacks specifically this is what we are going to do for you and it be all the shit we talk about such as business and housing and reparations and prison and poverty. I think folks want specifics addressed outlined and enforced.

I clearly stated "can't remember all this nonsense cause that goes back years" in my very first post tho.

Perhaps you should go back and read it before trying to correct someone over the internet. Dismissed.

But did you say that in this post?

Pocahontas

iu

$5 democrat Indian.

I’m not paying attention to you enough to be connecting your posts and shit. I don’t even look at who posted what half the time to even know you said whatever he hell it was you said you said.

Stop flattering yourself big dog.

The whole LGBT thing fucks me up.

What do you want? Inclusion for all regardless of sexuality and gender OR "keeping sports pure" and not handicapping females.

Make y'all mind up.

This here is fucked up

View attachment 447541
This here is fucked up

Already.....

Biden Paves Way Transgender Students To Participate In School Sports

Biden promises on Day One to reinstate rule protecting transgender student use of bathrooms

President-elect Joe Biden has promised to get straight to work after he is sworn in as the 46th president of the United States on Wednesday, which could include swift action on federal guidance President Trump revoked that was designed to protect transgender students.

The Trump administration, early in its tenure, revoked an Obama-era federal rule that extended Title IX protections to transgender students, allowing them to use bathrooms and locker rooms according to their gender identities and not just their biological sex.

Hear some of you tell it, democrats the best thing since sliced bread.

Well heck, while in Cedar Rapids, he's also been talking about this if you go to prison, your determination of your sexual identity should be based on what you say it is, not what the prison says it is. Basically, men in women's prison and vice versa if women wanted. And some of you just excuse this nonsense or sit there w/ a foolish look on your face when we quit these people.

iu

Last edited:
Back