Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

how does one root out systemic racism?
By identifying it and removing it from their organizations. There’s ways I’m sure, but I don’t pretend to be an expert. But y’all claim nothing at all was considered for black people by Biden.

Guess we’ll see in 200 days.

More importantly,

It took 15 pages for me to even know this thread existed.

Ain’t nobody thinking about you dear, lol.

Now let’s see who can go the longest without quoting, @ing, or reacting to the other.

Bet money you’ll lose.

1F0C8763-B7A0-44CF-B2F1-F8D972C7146B.gif

And he's putting the blame on a single person. In this case Joe Biden to fix that.

The anti people have one goal in mind. To be anti until the end with no nuance at all.
Agreed, but he can do something to curb it and I hope he does. They can re-instate Obama era reviews of police departments by the DOJ and penalize those somehow that practice discriminatory practices and show an abject prejudice towards black offenders.

I'm honestly not trying to be argumentative, but I don't know what this means.

If you're saying that Biden should sign an EO to make it illegal for cops to abuse black people, I'm not really sure what purpose that would serve. Technically, it's already illegal to do that, cops and those that empower them just don't follow those rules. That's not really something Biden could change with an EO. Also, various police organizations have different rules and governing bodies so I'm not sure that Biden even has the authority to unilaterally influence those things.

This kinda gets to what I was arguing in the other topic. Black problems can't be addressed through EOs. We need developed legislation that has to go through Congress. So, while I don't have a level of faith that Biden will do right by black people, I don't think his lack of EOs specific to our needs are a big deal. We shouldn't be looking for a quick fix, and to some extent, that's all those EOs were.

This question isn't posed directly to you but just a question overall.

If there are laws already on the books that the police, real estate agencies/agents, banks, school systems, etc. don't follow. What is even more legislation supposed to do if what is already on the books isn't enforced? Why would the new legislation be enforced all of a sudden?

And he's putting the blame on a single person. In this case Joe Biden to fix that.

The anti people have one goal in mind. To be anti until the end with no nuance at all.
Look who is punching down at "anti" people

Imagine punching up at a man who prioritized 11 million illegal Mexicans to replace your loyal black ass

Give that a fucking try

So what sense does it make for some of yall to advocate for black people to vote in these politicians to pass laws that they won't make sure said laws are enforced?
Theyre conditioned to go along to get along and accept symbolism

By identifying it and removing it from their organizations. There’s ways I’m sure, but I don’t pretend to be an expert. But y’all claim nothing at all was considered for black people by Biden.

Guess we’ll see in 200 days.

how does that work? what does white supremacy look like?

So what sense does it make for some of yall to advocate for black people to vote in these politicians to pass laws that they won't make sure said laws are enforced?
Some administrations are more likely to at least attempt suppression of these acts than others for sure. Either through policy, DOJ oversight, messaging, etc.

"The Biden coalition is dependent on African Americans"

"Trump made inroads with hispanics voters"

Who is the biden administration catering to @Los216 huh????????????

Jokes aside tho i'm not with the personal attacks or anything like that. I was just saying that disagreeing with points you make doesnt equal "punching down"
Again, these niggas spewing vitriol at other black people in defense of democrats

That's either true or its not. Fuck that

Back