Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

apologize for throwing dirt on Pelosi s name
leaving-gif-file-3875kb-z2j030m5x9rsnc84.gif

This ain’t and has never been about Nancy Pelosi lmao
Right. While you got the cape on tight for Miss Nanny, it's not about her

It's about the benign neglect policy..that's the unwritten law of the land

Elzo, do you acknowledge that the government ignores Black America's wants/needs/issues ?

Yea ya know Elzo, I don't even care no mo

This website a cesspool of coonery

You niggas collectively disgrace the black race, no different than gang bangers, Hoodrats and that ilk

YESTERDAY alone, just yesterday

Self hating Freeman changes his avi to some Canadian white boy blowing kisses

Elzo typed words "apologize to Pelosi" to me, after running interference for her anti black allegations

Mr B Ruckus justified tapdancing for Ric Flair who was exposed for being anti black

Another self hating Canadian named Gray Matter is wacking all my posts about the election that has nothing to do with him.... Same one who watches Skip Bayless and sees an ally. He watches Angel Reese and sees "jealousy" of Caitlin. That's the coon running around wacking my shit

Canada is where the black soul goes to die

Finally... I dm'd the ghost of race Jones, asked if she's back and she said "no my friend" 😔

The plantation ran her off for good. Abw's anti pro black energy is overwhelming.

5th don't go in like he used to since the plantation voted him worst mod aka most pro black mod. That's all that was

Maywood will drop in a thread to share his disgust with yall but he don't bother fighting

It's a uphill battle here

Ima really try to fallback like my brothers and sister did cuz it's pointless trying to convince slaves not to be slaves.

I see as the election gets closer the plantation energy is getting more intense. You niggas are so fucking excited to vote for other people's benefits. You're so eager to vote for the eradication of the black community.

white people/democrats/liberal are lucky to have abw fighting on their side. Yall belong to them/they, not us

Mods can lock this thread or whatever idc

You idiot the emails are just a means to an end. The end was they haven't done shit for black people. There's your proof. They physically don't do shit for us yet you're demanding proof that they talk about not doing shit for us???

This you running interference for anti-black politicians in real time. You should have just ducked the @ like inori does lmao

You changed your profile pic to two other men. Serious mental issue

Yea ya know Elzo, I don't even care no mo

This website a cesspool of coonery

You niggas collectively disgrace the black race, no different than gang bangers, Hoodrats and that ilk

YESTERDAY alone, just yesterday

Self hating Freeman changes his avi to some Canadian white boy blowing kisses

Elzo typed words "apologize to Pelosi" to me, after running interference for her anti black allegations

Mr B Ruckus justified tapdancing for Ric Flair who was exposed for being anti black

Another self hating Canadian named Gray Matter is wacking all my posts about the election that has nothing to do with him.... Same one who watches Skip Bayless and sees an ally. He watches Angel Reese and sees "jealousy" of Caitlin. That's the coon running around wacking my shit

Canada is where the black soul goes to die

Finally... I dm'd the ghost of race Jones, asked if she's back and she said "no my friend" 😔

The plantation ran her off for good. Abw's anti pro black energy is overwhelming.

5th don't go in like he used to since the plantation voted him worst mod aka most pro black mod. That's all that was

Maywood will drop in a thread to share his disgust with yall but he don't bother fighting

It's a uphill battle here

Ima really try to fallback like my brothers and sister did cuz it's pointless trying to convince slaves not to be slaves.

I see as the election gets closer the plantation energy is getting more intense. You niggas are so fucking excited to vote for other people's benefits. You're so eager to vote for the eradication of the black community.

white people/democrats/liberal are lucky to have abw fighting on their side. Yall belong to them/they, not us

Mods can lock this thread or whatever idc

Sadness

Lol I can’t believe I even entertain this fool. Nigga brought up some shit and can’t prove it. Clownery
Hey AIDS trafficker. You're up at 5am on a Sunday morning stalking me

You have no shame

You got no scruples. Look that word up because you're too stupid to know what it means

It doesn’t embarrass you to dedicate your posting to just me

You're really insane.

And I know why you mad...

ceff70ecb4b569eaf48c271d32c369fe52-youmad-camron.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

You lost Race as a friend in real life partly because of your deep obsession with me.
You were her loyal lap dog posting behind her like a little puppy, quoting all her shit, reacting on all her shit

You were her openly gay best friend and everybody made fun of you for it.

You were her Farnsworth Bentley, you were her Virgil from WWE

Her purse holder

me and @Race Jones used to fight a lot. You started to hate and obsess over me on her behalf because again, you are too stoopid to realize our banter was not real smoke. 1 day me and her looked around and realized we had more in common and became super cool. That really pissed you off. I had already called you one too many faggots so you just continue to obsess til this millisecond

Just say you wanna be my friend. That's what you want. Race ain't coming back, I was only keeping this thread alive hoping she would come back and be proud to see it's the movement still pushing but fuck it, I can't defeat the plantation without her, so idgaf anymore

So stop this one sided beef you started and played yourself over. you gain nothing and lost the real life friend retard.

Ask to be my friend and I might let you teach me how to tapdance 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿

Hey AIDS trafficker. You're up at 5am on a Sunday morning stalking me

You have no shame

You got no scruples. Look that word up because you're too stupid to know what it means

It doesn’t embarrass you to dedicate your posting to just me

You're really insane.

And I know why you mad...

ceff70ecb4b569eaf48c271d32c369fe52-youmad-camron.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

You lost Race as a friend in real life partly because of your deep obsession with me.
You were her loyal lap dog posting behind her like a little puppy, quoting all her shit, reacting on all her shit

You were her openly gay best friend and everybody made fun of you for it.

You were her Farnsworth Bentley, you were her Virgil from WWE

Her purse holder

me and @Race Jones used to fight a lot. You started to hate and obsess over me on her behalf because again, you are too stoopid to realize our banter was not real smoke. 1 day me and her looked around and realized we had more in common and became super cool. That really pissed you off. I had already called you one too many faggots so you just continue to obsess til this millisecond

Just say you wanna be my friend. That's what you want. Race ain't coming back, I was only keeping this thread alive hoping she would come back and be proud to see it's the movement still pushing but fuck it, I can't defeat the plantation without her, so idgaf anymore

So stop this one sided beef you started and played yourself over. you gain nothing and lost the real life friend retard.

Ask to be my friend and I might let you teach me how to tapdance 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿

I ain’t read that nonsense lol you still ain’t post no proof of anything you said. Just a sad lying clown and elzo destroyed your whole point. Just like a politician

Lol bruh have you ever seen her in real life ? You ain’t met none of the abw women in real life because you scare them. And you prentended to be 8 people in a 5 year span

Them black farmers been going through this for a few years now.

I'm bout to look into this and see who these "other minority farmers" are too.

Let’s confirm the validity of that first

Weren’t u just duped by digital blackface 2 days ago

To be honest, I believe it. Promising to do things for black people will hurt attempts to get votes from disgruntled Reps and some Indies, so I have no doubt the cowardly strategy some Dems are pushing is to simply not promise black people anything.

Back