Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

"That's what happens when you take on the establishments. What happened is we won the first three primaries, and then the establishment got very, very nervous...and they said, 'Hey, it would be a good idea if you dropped out'...So if you're asking me, are we a democracy? In one sense, we are...I use the term oligarchy. An oligarchy is a society where small numbers of very wealthy people control the economic and political life of the country. I think we are moving rapidly in that direction."
-Bernie Sanders

And Bernie ain't the only one either.

I know Vernon Jones and Cynthia Mckiney (excuse if misspelled) had similar issues and they were out of that democrat party before they could blink.

View attachment 1359739
View attachment 1359770

For folks saying being anti illegal immigration is racist and/or right wing talking point
im right on target with this. it's obvious and totally in their favor to shortchange immigrants who come desperate

"That's what happens when you take on the establishments. What happened is we won the first three primaries, and then the establishment got very, very nervous...and they said, 'Hey, it would be a good idea if you dropped out'...So if you're asking me, are we a democracy? In one sense, we are...I use the term oligarchy. An oligarchy is a society where small numbers of very wealthy people control the economic and political life of the country. I think we are moving rapidly in that direction."
-Bernie Sanders

Look at Jamaal; Bowman and Cori Bush. If you are gonna take on the establishment, make sure you have institutional support in your state for backup

Back