Elzo: but where are the emails u brought up

Obtuse niggas;

:slow:
ELZO!!!!!

The operative thing here is not the fucking emails

We know they don't do shit for us because they don't do shit for us

It doesn't matter if there's actually emails or not

Your shiesty lawyer techniques ain't working

@Inori you think his shiesty lawyer tactics work?

I was outside enjoying time with my family so I couldnt respond to this fuckery in a timely manner.

I will say this... if the emails are legit you absolutely have a gripe and an axe to grind with these establishment folks.

That being said. You cant fault @Elzo69Renaissance or ANYONE for wanting further clarity. Some shit was posted saying one thing with ZERO evidence. The times we living in its reasonable to want further proof.. but you attacked bro and said the proof dont matter cuz they aint shit just off gp.

Try to be objective

Lmao I ain’t even see that shit

@Inori we just seen the nigga get duped by digital blackface 2 days ago proudly unknowingly siding w the white supremacist he hates

I just want to see the LEAKED EMAIL before I proceed , it’s been 18 hours since I asked and still nothing
So I take it fam hasn’t seen it either

:hahaha:

I was outside enjoying time with my family so I couldnt respond to this fuckery in a timely manner.

I will say this... if the emails are legit you absolutely have a gripe and an axe to grind with these establishment folks.

That being said. You cant fault @Elzo69Renaissance or ANYONE for wanting further clarity. Some shit was posted saying one thing with ZERO evidence. The times we living in its reasonable to want further proof.. but you attacked bro and said the proof dont matter cuz they aint shit just off gp.

Try to be objective
The. Proof. Is. Them. Ignoring. Us.

Lmao I ain’t even see that shit

@Inori we just seen the nigga get duped by digital blackface 2 days ago proudly unknowingly siding w the white supremacist he hates

I just want to see the LEAKED EMAIL before I proceed , it’s been 18 hours since I asked and still nothing
So I take it fam hasn’t seen it either

:hahaha:
You're being disingenuous. But that comes naturally to you eh

Like I said, y'all can't stand on this business, die on this hill and then wonder why black Americans want to delineate

There's no brotherhood, only gaslighting and running interference for a political party, white people basically

It’s like going to a nigga and being like yo I gots pics of ur girl cheating on you… u like oh word let me see pics

And instead of showing the pics u go just cuz I can’t show u those pics don’t mean she ain’t cheating on you

I’m like she may be cheating on me but u said u had pics that all of the sudden u can’t produce

Now what does that do for ur credibility moving forward?

Like I said, y'all can't stand on this business, die on this hill and then wonder why black Americans want to delineate

There's no brotherhood, only gaslighting and running interference for a political party, white people basically

in this instance youre the one gaslighting bruh. Im not even trying to be argumentative with you.. thats just a fact

It’s like going to a nigga and being like yo I gots pics of ur girl cheating on you… u like oh word let me see pics

And instead of showing the pics u go just cuz I can’t show u those pics don’t mean she ain’t cheating on you

I’m like she may be cheating on me but u said u had pics that all of the sudden u can’t produce

Now what does that do for ur credibility moving forward?
in this instance youre the one gaslighting bruh. Im not even trying to be argumentative with you.. thats just a fact
y'all know damn well the Democrats don't do anything for black people, emails or not. The point of this wasn't having to prove the existence of emails, it was to further back the point that dems ignore us

Let's say the emails don't exist and that whole thing was a lie, the Democrats still ignore us and that's what you guys are deflecting from

What y'all are doing is asking to see a confession letter of an already convicted murderer

y'all know damn well the Democrats don't do anything for black people, emails or not. The point of this wasn't having to prove the existence of emails, it was to further back the point that dems ignore us

Let's say the emails don't exist and that whole thing was a lie, the Democrats still ignore us and that's what you guys are deflecting from

What y'all are doing is asking to see a confession letter of an already convicted murderer
Fam u slow or something?

U brought up the emails so we can’t move forward on this subject until u provide the emails or admit u never seen them therefore they may not exist

There was a time when the FBI would at least put some effort into penning fake letters to destabilize the black power movement

Nowadays it looks the cacs don’t even need to go to the trouble

All niggas gotta do is see a tweet or a reaction video lmao

Fam u slow or something?

U brought up the emails so we can’t move forward on this subject until u provide the emails or admit u never seen them therefore they may not exist
Yea, I brought up email to my BROTHERS not a couple of cacs

When @5th Letter posted that my initial response was "yeah that makes sense". Cuz that aligns with the age old benign neglect policy that they've been doing against black America, they just applied it to George Floyd this time.

The fact that you niggas response is "prove it" is disgusting. Now you're telling another brother to prove anti black racism that yall already KNOW they PRACTICE

Back