Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Wow. Biden is Biden. He's an old segregationist. That's who he is. And in his mind, or what's left of it he thinks he's one of the nicer kinder white supremacists out there.. and you know what, he is

When you see candid interviews like this with, him coming as clean as possible and that's the best he can do, talking about the projects n shit, the onus isn't on him anymore. Its on us for allowing this disrespect.

if you watch this interview from the projects or wherever and you feel like Joe Biden is on your side, you can't be saved

Mmmm.

Can't be real. Like tryna replace us w/ an unlimited supply of illegal aliens had nothing to do with losing black support.

That headline is kinda fucked up. On one hand, he's painting all black neighborhoods as inherently unsafe, which is racist and fucked. On the other hand, he's acting like he was ever safe walking through bad black neighborhoods on foot. The only reason he could do that before was protection from the Secret Service or other security.

So because someone says so that means it’s true

Show me the emails and we ll go from there
You idiot the emails are just a means to an end. The end was they haven't done shit for black people. There's your proof. They physically don't do shit for us yet you're demanding proof that they talk about not doing shit for us???

This you running interference for anti-black politicians in real time. You should have just ducked the @ like inori does lmao

@5th Letter how do you feel about fba's delineating? You see why we feel its mandatory. we can't keep putting up with this shit. We have our natural enemy, then you see the Latinos popping off recently. We don't have the capacity to double back and correct our own "Brothers" everyday.

@5th Letter how do you feel about fba's delineating? You see why we feel it’s mandatory. we can't keep putting up with this shit. We have our natural enemy, then you see the Latinos popping off recently. We don't have the capacity to double back and correct our own "Brothers" everyday.
I think I spoke on this before. But it’s perfectly fine to call out coons who do and say wild shit. It’s hard to be united when people are out here undermining the black people of the country they moved into. And if you’re saying crazy shit i can at least respect it if you’re in your homeland. But saying it in Ohio is crazy.

You idiot the emails are just a means to an end. The end was they haven't done shit for black people. There's your proof. They physically don't do shit for us yet you're demanding proof that they talk about not doing shit for us???

This you running interference for anti-black politicians in real time. You should have just ducked the @ like inori does lmao
But where are the emails?

I think I spoke on this before. But it’s perfectly fine to call out coons who do and say wild shit. It’s hard to be united when people are out here undermining the black people of the country they moved into. And if you’re saying crazy shit i can at least respect it if you’re in your homeland. But saying it in Ohio is crazy.
Yea

It's time to actually live "we're not a monolith" and make it official on paper

Different black people want different things, bottom line

And for those brothers and sisters who are truly on code with black empowerment around the world, what's Understood doesn't have to be explained

Back