Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Well give us a take power plan cuz saying don’t vote is just as effective
I'll repeat this as if i haven't said the same shit for past 10 page

Voting doesn't work for us
Lets try not voting as the 13% to make noise worldwide, thus giving us political LEVERAGE for the first time in history

I get clingy negroes and tethers dependent on the white man's system can't fathom this idea cuz it requires solidarity and us sticking together for ONE agenda

I mean, aren’t y’all tired of being had, being took, lied to, led astray, bamboozled, run amok by Democrats?

What else has to happen? These ppl continue to string black folks along because they know they can. Inflation, decline in food supply, these vaccine mandates, debates about the vaccine itself, etc…now this bit about the student loans; all shit that’s been poppin off on the Dems watch & shit somehow continues to get worse.

This voting system don’t work but it ESPECIALLY doesn’t work for black people. And what I’ve learned solely in the last 2 years alone is that most if not many people really do not understand politics at all yet will pretend that they do. I’m still waiting for that dude Los to come in here and hold Biden accountable since he was by far the biggest Biden cheerleader in this bitch.

The bigger question should be why the fuck dems havent explored diff avenues or ideas???

i will go on to say that voting isnt a solution at this point just as much as yall think not voting is

like someone pointed out before, “the left is stuck in a vicious cycle of self-reinforcing performance art that is increasingly detached from any relationship with material conditions (in fact it's inverted)”. I think we should stop actually calling them the left

Last edited:
Problem is black ppl cannot come together for the betterment of US as a group of people In this country. Jews, Asians, Latins, the LGBTQ+ all know how to be on code amongst themselves that’s why they always seem to have more rights & resources then us.

We don’t have to agree on everything but we shouldn’t be in a consistent state of being unable to see that we are ALWAYS on the bottom of the totem pole because collectively we can’t get our shit together and demand what should be given to us.

Problem is black ppl cannot come together for the betterment of US as a group of people In this country. Jews, Asians, Latins, the LGBTQ+ all know how to be on code amongst themselves that’s why they always seem to have more rights & resources then us.

We don’t have to agree on everything but we shouldn’t be in a consistent state of being unable to see that we are ALWAYS on the bottom of the totem pole because collectively we can’t get our shit together and demand what should be given to us.

THANK YOUUUU

I mean, aren’t y’all tired of being had, being took, lied to, led astray, bamboozled, run amok by Democrats?

What else has to happen? These ppl continue to string black folks along because they know they can. Inflation, decline in food supply, these vaccine mandates, debates about the vaccine itself, etc…now this bit about the student loans; all shit that’s been poppin off on the Dems watch & shit somehow continues to get worse.

This voting system don’t work but it ESPECIALLY doesn’t work for black people. And what I’ve learned solely in the last 2 years alone is that most if not many people really do not understand politics at all yet will pretend that they do. I’m still waiting for that dude Los to come in here and hold Biden accountable since he was by far the biggest Biden cheerleader in this bitch.
Which is why I said we need to take our demands to whoever will make it happen. When they don’t come through, on to the next. If that is Republicans, so be it. If it’s the Green Party, guess that’s where we’ll be.

Not voting doesn’t help at all, especially when Hispanics are coming in to take up our space.

Like I’ve said before, a kingmaker has power, not someone who abstains completely.

I get we need to work together nobody is against that but knowing we ain’t always gonna agree don’t mean we completely unable to see the bigger picture if niggas wanna vote or no whatever but it’s gonna be some shit we gotta agree to disagree voting at least on abw seems to be one of those

if we cant even have a respectful discourse on here, debate and sometimes disagree with each other without folks resorting to insults and name calling I dunno how the hell we expect black folks to get on code to try and come up with a plan we all mostly agree on.

Folks not being willing to even hear the other side out, along with thinking your approach is the ONLY approach will get us nowhere

And seriously acting like we just picking on disanthorpe is some bullshit that nigga gets the same response anybody gets when you throw insults. He gets insulted back that’s it. Acting like he being picked on for being anti democrat is some bullshit

and it’s cool for a black code but a lot of folks are against inclusion. You can’t be against black gays and against black women but expect us all to get on the same page. That ain’t even realistic.

Which is why I said we need to take our demands to whoever will make it happen. When they don’t come through, on to the next. If that is Republicans, so be it. If it’s the Green Party, guess that’s where we’ll be.

Not voting doesn’t help at all, especially when Hispanics are coming in to take up our space.

Like I’ve said before, a kingmaker has power, not someone who abstains completely.

I can get with this.

Edit: no to republicans but yes on maybe a 3rd party

Some of y’all on the same page and don’t even realize it.

basically any candidate that gets black vote must give us something in return or they get nothing.

note voting for them just because they got a D in front of their name. Wanna win without giving us concessions go talk to the Asians or Latino voters.

if we cant even have a respectful discourse on here, debate and sometimes disagree with each other without folks resorting to insults and name calling I dunno how the hell we expect black folks to get on code to try and come up with a plan we all mostly agree on.

Folks not being willing to even hear the other side out, along with thinking your approach is the ONLY approach will get us nowhere
What's the other side?

The other side is yall supporting politicians who don't support black people, its that simple

Back