Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Lol but word I don’t think abw is diehard democrat tho. I just think folks feel like abstaining won’t do anything. But it don’t feel like voting has changed much for us today. Virginia did make weed ok but they ain’t let anybody go that they locked up.

I personally feel like voting requires the least amount of effort in the political process. But it’s one of the most important.

Bruh you need to stop this b. I've told you nignogs more than once I'm only voting for who can help me. I don't give a shit about a party. I would have voted for Trump if that cracka said he would help on student loans.

I legit don't care about a party
We need more of this honesty, i appreciate that

I like how you aint got time to pretend supporting the dems is the honorable thing to do like these abw negroes do. You're not a pawn. These niggas think being a crash dummy for politicians is noble, or maybe they feel just like you but are too cowardly to admit it. Either way, much respect, you old selfish bastid

Lol but word I don’t think abw is diehard democrat tho. I just think folks feel like abstaining won’t do anything. But it don’t feel like voting has changed much for us today. Virginia did make weed ok but they ain’t let anybody go that they locked up.

I personally feel like voting requires the least amount of effort in the political process. But it’s one of the most important.
So yall are so sure abstaining won't work right?

Yet sitting around for 4 years saying "oh dear, the dems are scared" does what? Cuz that's all yall do, then vote for them regardless.

Power is not given, its taken. There's no power in what yall plans are, only obedience.

We need more of this honesty, i appreciate that

I like how you aint got time to pretend supporting the dems is the honorable thing to do like these abw negroes do. You're not a pawn. These niggas think being a crash dummy for politicians is noble, or maybe they feel just like you but are too cowardly to admit it. Either way, much respect, you old selfish bastid
Bro, I think you’ve made up all of this “ABW niggas love dems” shit so you have a place to get your shit off every day, lol.

Just because somebody voted for the lesser of two evils doesn’t make them a die hard lover of that lesser evil that thinks they can do no wrong.

And just because somebody is objective and corrects the record on disingenuous Tweet headlines doesn’t make them one either.

I don’t mind the calling out of bullshit on either side, but your desire to want to always fight people on here is crazy. I’m sure there are other forums where you can name call and brow beat people who really are democratic shills.

Bro, I think you’ve made all of this ABW niggas love dems shit so you have a place to get your shit off every day, lol.

Just because somebody voted for the lesser of two evils doesn’t make them a die hard lover of that lesser evil that thinks they can do no wrong.

And just because somebody is objective and corrects the record on disingenuous Tweet headlines doesn’t make them one either.

I don’t mind the calling out of bullshit on either side, but your desire to want to always fight people on here is crazy. I’m sure there are other forums where you can name call and brow beat people who really are democratic shills.
im fighting the black race. I understand that doesn't interest a black web..

But see, the continued vilification of Disanthrope is the problem. Yall wanna be wrong and not be told about it. Instead of being like Cain yall wanna pretend what im saying is incorrect

Until 12 months ago you people were of the understanding that it is morally right to vote Democrat. I was speaking against that thus i was "wrong" in yall eyes. Yall circle jerk each other for reassurance that im "wrong".

If im wrong and if im the villian in here its very much because yall are in fact democrat shills.

If you're arguing against what I'm saying you're arguing against what's best for black Americans as a whole, period

im fighting the black race. I understand that doesn't interest a black web..

But see, the continued vilification of Disanthrope is the problem. Yall wanna be wrong and not be told about it. Instead of being like Cain yall wanna pretend what im saying is incorrect

Until 12 months ago you people were of the understanding that it is morally right to vote Democrat. I was speaking against that thus i was "wrong" in yall eyes. Yall circle jerk each other for reassurance that im "wrong".

If im wrong and if im the villian in here its very much because yall are in fact democrat shills.

If you're arguing against what I'm saying you're arguing against what's best for black Americans as a whole, period
No one said it was morally right to vote democrat. At most people said it was right to get Trump out.

And you’re only vilified and a villain in your own eyes. And even if you really were that, it is because of how you address people you disagree with, not your general political views. I think most could disagree with you respectfully if that courtesy were returned.

It’s whatever though. I’d just suggest taking the fight elsewhere because it’s really gone nowhere here. Unless you’re just doing it for yourself.

No one said it was morally right to vote democrat. At most people said it was right to get Trump out.

And you’re only vilified and a villain in your own eyes. And even if you really were that, it is because of how you address people you disagree with, not your general political views. I think most could disagree with you respectfully if that courtesy were returned.

It’s whatever though. I’d just suggest taking the fight elsewhere because it’s really gone nowhere here. Unless you’re just doing it for yourself.
What you're saying to me is basically yall aint gonna change

I already knew that

niggas wanted blood over these bullshit candidates

if abw isnt riddled with diehard democrats

it riddled with diehard assholes, thats for sure
on pregnant black virgin Mary

Me: biden is also a white supremacist and black people shouldn't vote for him

Mr b: fuck you forever!!!

Me:

:mybad:

So yall are so sure abstaining won't work right?

Yet sitting around for 4 years saying "oh dear, the dems are scared" does what? Cuz that's all yall do, then vote for them regardless.

Power is not given, its taken. There's no power in what yall plans are, only obedience.

Well give us a take power plan cuz saying don’t vote is just as effective

Back