Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

How guaranteed though, injustice protest is a lot different and more inclusive than trying to get the world's blacks let alone all of us in America to be on one accord in the hope of changing the political landscape, if that even holds weight with that scene.
Nothing is guaranteed

Wait .. the only thing that IS guaranteed is the democrats will continue to be anti black.

Anything is better than this slow death shit we've been on

Making noise and doing something unprecedented would be better than voting for our demise

Nothing is guaranteed

Wait .. the only thing that IS guaranteed is the democrats will continue to be anti black.

Anything is better than this slow death shit we've been on

Making noise and doing something unprecedented would be better than voting for our demise
I'm not knocking the not voting on a national level, however I see it as something not moving the needle as much as we'd hope. Like dems would lose a cog that is generally a guarantee, but for all we know they'll focus elsewhere or at worse the party will meet its demise and something else may rise. What's wrong with creating separate party or getting behind other established parties like the Green or Libertarian?

Uhhh yea, that's exactly why yall pawns turned on our og

Yall were sooo dedicated to good massa winning yall pretended cube was down with bad massa

That's what happened

Nah. People clowned Ice Cube for being dumb enough to believe Trump actually took him seriously and he also showed he didn't really know what he was talking about in terms of those demands in that contract. But you keep thinking you can force Republicans to listen to your "demands". That's been working wonders so far

Nah. People clowned Ice Cube for being dumb enough to believe Trump actually took him seriously and he also showed he didn't really know what he was talking about in terms of those demands in that contract. But you keep thinking you can force Republicans to listen to your "demands". That's been working wonders so far
He didn't take trump seriously and he didn't think trump took him seriously

He wanted to meet with the sitting president for the record regardless of who it was

It was an attempted leverage play to get the democrats to act right, which they didn't

Yall took it as betrayal out of blind loyalty to the proactively intentionally perpetually anti black democrats

The same loyalty you're showing now and will continue to for the rest your life

He didn't take trump seriously and he didn't think trump took him seriously

He wanted to meet with the sitting president for the record regardless of who it was

It was an attempted leverage play to get the democrats to act right, which they didn't

Yall took it as betrayal out of blind loyalty to the proactively intentionally perpetually anti black democrats

The same loyalty you're showing now and will continue to for the rest your life

No...people took it as him being naive which he was proven to be. You were one of the people championing the move as some huge power.play that would force the democrats to move differently.

Biden didn't do anything for us either so.............

Spiderman pointing at himself pic.jpg

So the point isn’t to actually gain political power to bring about positive changes for blacks but to just not give a fuck? And because we’re already losing no point in participating? Real question, no sarcasm intended at all. Correct me where I’ve misinterpreted.

Also, I’m not wishing for a magical candidate, I’m saying go to the Republicans or Independents and say do this and we’ll all vote for you. If you sit out a Republican likely wins anyway, so why not display that power instead of just sitting out? Then each cycle each side knows that we’re going with whoever does our bidding. That’s when we’ll see change.
@Disanthrope , would like clarification on your stance if you could.

So the point isn’t to actually gain political power to bring about positive changes for blacks but to just not give a fuck? And because we’re already losing no point in participating? Real question, no sarcasm intended at all. Correct me where I’ve misinterpreted.

Also, I’m not wishing for a magical candidate, I’m saying go to the Republicans or Independents and say do this and we’ll all vote for you. If you sit out a Republican likely wins anyway, so why not display that power instead of just sitting out? Then each cycle each side knows that we’re going with whoever does our bidding. That’s when we’ll see change.
It is what it is

we have NOTHING TO LOSE by sitting out

Its not a front. It's not playing chicken. Its genuine divestment.

That's something yall can't fathom yet. No matter how much you see biden doing for others to intentionally and permanently undermine your race yall can't imagine not supporting him

You're thinking the B1 idea is us saying something bold but then doing this to see if people are buying it

eyes-peeking.gif

No way. Not giving a fuck isn't part of some plan, its real. If your wives were giving this many signs of being unfaithful it wouldn't take yall this long to care and react

The democrats are unfaithful to black people and everyone still tapdancing like chicity knows it

We have nothing to gain by supporting democrats, they are not for the best interest of black people. We cannot continue to be fearmongered by the idea of Republicans running shit when we're being systematically ignored when the democrats have power

Again again.. sitting out would make more noise than voting would

Niggas didn't vote Chauvin into prison, they made noise

Back