Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Wish wish wish

Instead of abandon

Thats Black America....

Let you tell it.. neither of us are doing a damn thing about it and yet you turn your nose up at me cuz I dont wanna just sit on the sidelines and complain.

At least your name is on the museum wall tho... oh wait..

Let you tell it.. neither of us are doing a damn thing about it and yet you turn your nose up at me cuz I dont wanna just sit on the sidelines and complain.

At least your name is on the museum wall tho... oh wait..
The democrats are proactively and intentionally anti black

You:

The democrats are proactively and intentionally anti black

You:

and this is why I stopped engaging with you. That cognitive dissonance is a muhfucka.

Instead of telling you to piss off.. since im in the states.. you can fuck off and dont bother quoting me till next year. I dont have the patience for your goofy broken record shit anymore

and this is why I stopped engaging with you. That cognitive dissonance is a muhfucka.

Instead of telling you to piss off.. since im in the states.. you can fuck off and dont bother quoting me till next year. I dont have the patience for your goofy broken record shit anymore
Translation: you're a tether who is going to keep tapdancing for anti black democrats because you don't actually care about what's best black Americans. Insulting the "woke" is easier than holding white daddy accountable, gotcha

Sick shit smdh.

He gotta go as well. Wish we could get someone more progressive in instead of the same ol same ol

Anyone else notice how I didnt mention ANY party in this statement.. just that I would prefer more progressive candidates?

Oh ok

Anyone else notice how I didnt mention ANY party in this statement.. just that I would prefer more progressive candidates?

Oh ok
You have more smoke for ME

Than the white politicians who hoed you

Your hostility towards me, (who is in the right,) is support for them

Aint no fence riding

View attachment 715507

Mods can we get a thread on how folks can possibly recognize when they're suffering from cognitive dissonance and potential ways to break free.

I feel like that might make for an interesting conversation
Deflecting

From the fact

The party you support

Does not support foundational black Americans

Nothing you type changes that

I’ve never seen anyone want to lose so bad, lol.

At minimum they need to do the following:

Reset all student loans back to the initial principal balance.

Count all past payments to the loans as principal payments against that original principal balance.

Update all loans to 0%.

Most payments under IBR don’t even cover the monthly interest. All unpaid interest is capitalized. 25% of my current student loan balance is capitalized principal and I’ve made payments of $300-$500 monthly under IBR for probably 8 years.

Shit is ridiculous.

Again…the Republican Party is making inroads with Latino voters faster than the democrats. Look at the last 2 elections cycles. They care about working class issues.

@Playmaker88

What do disagree with? WSJ(yuck), Politco(also yuck), Washington Post...Serveral outlets have posted about the slow but steady gains of latinos to the Republicans.

Ohh and BTW Glenn youngkin won latino turnout in VA

What about steve Kornacki..he lying? Polls leading up to Midterms and 24'

@Playmaker88

What do disagree with? WSJ(yuck), Politco(also yuck), Washington Post...Serveral outlets have posted about the slow but steady gains of latinos to the Republicans.

Ohh and BTW Glenn youngkin won latino turnout in VA

What about steve Kornacki..he lying? Polls leading up to Midterms and 24'

Because latinos is a catch all they are segmented and come from around the globe...deeply religious Latinos generally vote republican....id really take it with a grain of salt they do the same thing i regards to black people the numbers have went from sub zero to piss popr and act like its this seismic shift

Back