Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

@Race Jones @ChicagoFigure @Inori @TheNightKing @Disanthrope @HellCzar @Ccslim

At this moment we need to think bigger than not voting or who’s FBA or who’s gay or the 3rd party. Our differences are what makes us who we are. We will never all be on the same page and there is nothing wrong with that. We need to accept that. We also need to understand democrats and republicans are not fighting over our vote. They are fighting to keep us in place. This is the most frustrating part because people do not realize this and think because a politician spoke to their issues they should be voted for.

To ignore a politicians history is to ignore your future and your kids future. We see this playing out now with Biden. So many promises can’t be kept because the majority ignored his history. We also have to tune out the elite in society. 99% of athletes and entertainers or wealthy individuals are distracting us.They either never knew what it was like to be in our position or are so far removed they can’t understand.

We also have to get out of our feelings. They play with our emotions to keep us in check and to stop any progress being made. There has been a lot of articles written based off this recent WSJ poll.

I can post both articles in full if anyone is blocked from reading.

Basically, the Hispanic vote is split between democrats and republicans heading into the midterms. You can point out the sample size of the poll or whatever flaw you can find, but we all saw this happening in real time.

I want to use them as an example because they have family members being deported and some of them are being restricted due to their citizenship. They watched the whole border issue play out and heard everything Trump said about Hispanics.

So why is their vote split but ours is not? You would think after all they’ve seen and heard from Trump and the Republican Party they would refuse to support them. The democrats have given them a fancy new name with LatinX. Gave some of the dreamer status and have allowed them to work undocumented. You have democrats fighting to give them licenses and even let them vote. A promise to make 11 million Hispanics legal. Yet their vote is still split.

Even if 30% of us voted Republican ONLY in the primaries it would change the game. The refusal to hear another party out is going to make us irrelevant in the future..

Joe Biden told the CBC immediately after getting elected to go get with Hispanics. He knew when he said that we were irrelevant because our vote was locked in.

WE GOTTA BE OPEN TO ALL PARTIES TO GET CHANGE.
Republicans don't pretend they're the answer

Democrats blame the (non) voters

Independent serves purposes other than actually winning elections.

It's a fucked up game

At this moment we need to think bigger than not voting or who’s FBA or who’s gay or the 3rd party. Our differences are what makes us who we are. We will never all be on the same page and there is nothing wrong with that. We need to accept that. We also need to understand democrats and republicans are not fighting over our vote. They are fighting to keep us in place. This is the most frustrating part because people do not realize this and think because a politician spoke to their issues they should be voted for.

To ignore a politicians history is to ignore your future and your kids future. We see this playing out now with Biden. So many promises can’t be kept because the majority ignored his history. We also have to tune out the elite in society. 99% of athletes and entertainers or wealthy individuals are distracting us.They either never knew what it was like to be in our position or are so far removed they can’t understand.

We also have to get out of our feelings. They play with our emotions to keep us in check and to stop any progress being made. There has been a lot of articles written based off this recent WSJ poll.

Basically, the Hispanic vote is split between democrats and republicans heading into the midterms. You can point out the sample size of the poll or whatever flaw you can find, but we all saw this happening in real time.

I want to use them as an example because they have family members being deported and some of them are being restricted due to their citizenship. They watched the whole border issue play out and heard everything Trump said about Hispanics.

So why is their vote split but ours is not? You would think after all they’ve seen and heard from Trump and the Republican Party they would refuse to support them. The democrats have given them a fancy new name with LatinX. Gave some of the dreamer status and have allowed them to work undocumented. You have democrats fighting to give them licenses and even let them vote. A promise to make 11 million Hispanics legal. Yet their vote is still split.

Even if 30% of us voted Republican ONLY in the primaries it would change the game. The refusal to hear another party out is going to make us irrelevant in the future..

Joe Biden told the CBC immediately after getting elected to go get with Hispanics. He knew when he said that we were irrelevant because our vote was locked in.

I'm with you for the most part...the republicans don't even run on much that we can support tho..they seem to run on the opposite of what we collectively want done via government.

I'm All for putting my vote to and for whoever is more likely to get the shit I/we want done tho no matter what party they are tho

💯

And we desperately need a leader or organization to take our demands to the right people. Not these co-opted groups like the NAACP or National Action Network. Somebody who is for substantive change for blacks and not there just to advance their own 1960’s antiquated ideas.

💯

And we desperately need a leader or organization to take our demands to the right people. Not these co-opted groups like the NAACP or National Action Network. Somebody who is for substantive change for blacks and not there just to advance their own 1960’s antiquated ideas.

politics have changed. Only way to get heard is through PAC’s.

We need to start a PAC since money moves politics.

politics have changed. Only way to get heard is through PAC’s.

We need to start a PAC since money moves politics.
Another great idea. There are PAC’s for us but I don’t know much about them. I researched a couple last election but didn’t get as far as to donate to one. Either way, they obviously aren’t as visible as these other PAC’s.

I don't usually quote coons but when i do its spot on

63569fb009e7565e7de6ae96d9870841.jpg

Says the Foreign Flagger who undermines and disregards the pleas of fed up black Americans. That seems familiar. That seems like a common theme in this very thread. We say reparations for votes, yall troll and undermine and redirect the convo..wtf for? Black Americans want reparations and tethers are part of the problem if we're being real and not being agreeable ostriches. Certain niggas continue carrying water no matter what because they don't share the same smoke for the oppressor. And they dont share the same grievances..matterfact, they don't have any grievances because they're simply grateful to be here.. fuck fighing for someone else's reparations huh. Oops

But let me stfu with these bad opinions, I've already said too much truth baseless lies

Back