Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

We fucking LOSE!!! Voting hasn't worked significantly in a long ass time and lmao at the idea of abstaining and getting national politicians to come talk to us as our 13% of the pop drops.

Focus on ya local shit and suck it up that that will be our limit

@HellCzar homocoon cowardly fuck nigga

You Dickriding the democrats because they prioritize lgbt, that means YOU prioritize being queer over being black

Lol bro suck my dick. Post some pro democrat shit I said then. If you don’t put straight over being black how can a gay black person do it?
Your passive aggressive reactions on my post indicate LOYALTY to the democrats

You running interference for the anti black American dems because they throw the lgbt crumbs

You wouldn't fix your bussy fingers to click a negative reaction on a Race Jones anti dem post, but when I same shit she does your inner coon jumps tf out, because you're more OBSESSED with me than you are down for your people

Your passive aggressive reactions on my post indicate LOYALTY to the democrats

You running interference for the anti black American dems because they throw the lgbt crumbs

You wouldn't fix your bussy fingers to click a negative reaction on a Race Jones anti dem post, but when I same shit she does your inner coon jumps tf out, because you're more OBSESSED with me than you are down for your people

i mean how easily triggered are you tho. She goes at democrats she don’t call em all coons she don’t hate gay people and she don’t think Jessie Smollet was part of a democrat plot of lies. You never my posts saying the Dems are trash and I don’t whine about it.

I just wish i could talk about the anti black democrats in peace without having one you abw tap dancing sambos pushing back

No other website I frequent shows this much Honor to politicians.

White politicians.

Yall are a disgraceful breed

You niggas are obedient crash dummies for white people. Yall don't truly want what's best for black people

Back