Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Saagar made an excellent point today. How can these companies claim inflation when they are making record profits? If the costs are rising and companies are passing the costs off to consumers profits wouldn’t be so huge.

They also played a clip of Jerome Powell admitting companies are raising prices simply cause they can.
I just watched it. I remember when they were still on Rising downplaying inflation and caught a lot of heat for it by viewers. If corporate greed is really driving this the way it's starting to be reported, they were actually on to something.

So I wonder what the Inflation rate would be right now if the Corp greed for record profits wasn't happening.

2:30-3:30

Idk who this woman is but she wrapped it all up in 60 sec

during the Primary the media had me believing she was a white hippy crystal mom. But after I started listening and she talks about all the stuff that will help people, that most people want so go figure she was smeared.

She pretty dope and ill keep my eye on her.

don’t worry everyone. It’s almost MLK birthday and Black History month is around the corner. Expect a bunch of Executive Orders on police, poverty, minorities. Only for the courts to strike them down or others to benefit. The symbolism will be enough for voters.

Don't forget we'll get the pleasure of seeing everyone from corrupt Dems to KKK members trying to use MLK quotes to justify their bullshit.

Back