Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Good point.
Btw....Biden too old and isn’t good at being President but - this inflation isn’t on him exclusively- This is global and IMO is the product of abandonment of the fundamentals -

example- we created electric unregulated currency that appreciated 10000% but you can’t use said currency to buy one slice of bread nearly anywhere on earth. If currency can’t be used for transactions then is it currency.....look don’t give me the lecture - I’m an idiot too...I have bit,Luna,eth and doge in my portfolio and even got in on coin base at 220 and the brought them up and down as they moved on the exchange.....but I know this is stupid - but I had to cause everyone else was getting rich and fomo..__ while crypto is logical evolution of currency, trading and investing in crypto is illogical. Fundamentally illogical....or it’s a logical asany. Currency trading except it’s not backed by a nation that requires it to be a stable sovereign country....So I’m a idiot and I’m as responsible as anyone for this ressession because I abandoned fundamentals right along with the rest of y’all...

These fucking clowns still sending billions to a country who can't win the war and if they do the entire countries major cities have been destroyed.

This administration has been terrible and to be honest whomever the next candidate will probably just as bad
It’s hard to be black brown or other and vote Republican. You can have “conservative” values or views but that doesn’t mean it’s in your best interest to back Guy who is in bed with the brietbart guys. Republicans are too close with right wing racist that would enslave or massacre our people....and the current dems are not one party....they don’t have a cohesive vision....we need a 3rd or 4th option bad

These fucking clowns still sending billions to a country who can't win the war and if they do the entire countries major cities have been destroyed.

This administration has been terrible and to be honest whomever the next candidate will probably just as bad

The shit is entirely inept

Wait what?
Rights = an agreed upon concept of something you can or can not do -

Rights are simply agreements people... even if they are written in stone...some mother fucker can show up with a hammer and break that rock. Someone broke the rock that abortion rights were written on....mount up....

y’all better wake the fuck up and VOTE instead of wearing awareness bracelets, peacefully protesting, praying or giving dollars to orgs....

these slick comments ain’t helpful....cause if you ain’t getting your rights via vote then what? You getting them via violence..? Oh I know....you gonna riot and yell and bother Ted Cruz at a restaurant....get kicked out while he finishes his 1000 meal for 2 paid for by the gun lobby.

We black...we know HOW this goes... if you rich you could care less how much poor people yell....you just turn up the volume on your noise canceling head phones in first class, drinks champagne and zanex the fuck out while the dude next to the bathroom in coach complains about the stalpretzels

The black fat queer is virtue signaling whenTHEY need to make sure everyone they know is registered to vote and DOES so every 2 to 4 fucking years....

wake up people - all those protest in 2020 how much police reform in 2022? Yep.....that’s what I thought....not much not much at all....

your best weapon is the power of the vote - second best, convincing like minded people to vote, third convincing people voting against your best interest to vote with you..... stop giving thumbs up to this fake bullshit....we definitely know better

Race YOU definitely better than that

Wait what?
Rights = an agreed upon concept of something you can or can not do -

Rights are simply agreements people... even if they are written in stone...some mother fucker can show up with a hammer and break that rock. Someone broke the rock that abortion rights were written on....mount up....

y’all better wake the fuck up and VOTE instead of wearing awareness bracelets, peacefully protesting, praying or giving dollars to orgs....

these slick comments ain’t helpful....cause if you ain’t getting your rights via vote then what? You getting them via violence..? Oh I know....you gonna riot and yell and bother Ted Cruz at a restaurant....get kicked out while he finishes his 1000 meal for 2 paid for by the gun lobby.

We black...we know HOW this goes... if you rich you could care less how much poor people yell....you just turn up the volume on your noise canceling head phones in first class, drinks champagne and zanex the fuck out while the dude next to the bathroom in coach complains about the stalpretzels

The black fat queer is virtue signaling whenTHEY need to make sure everyone they know is registered to vote and DOES so every 2 to 4 fucking years....

wake up people - all those protest in 2020 how much police reform in 2022? Yep.....that’s what I thought....not much not much at all....

your best weapon is the power of the vote - second best, convincing like minded people to vote, third convincing people voting against your best interest to vote with you..... stop giving thumbs up to this fake bullshit....we definitely know better

Race YOU definitely better than that

lmao at you still championing voting in 2022

if youre still yelling vote after this imma assume you havent been paying attention for the last couple of years. dems could’ve codified the right to an abortion through congress at some point in the last two years, (before they get obliterated in midterms) matter of fact, they still fucking can. lmao

laws/policies arent upended overnight. its the result of years of lobbying, organizing & galvanizing by EVERYONE no matter where they fall on the aisle

“voting matters” yes, to people who have no imagination outside of the ballot box.

obama had the votes to do it 2009 and chose not to. same with joe. why? because they DONT give af lol and are paid handsomely to pretend like they do

moving right TF along

if youre still yelling vote after this imma assume you havent been paying attention for the last couple of years. dems could’ve codified the right to an abortion through congress at some point in the last two years, (before they get obliterated in midterms) matter of fact, they still fucking can. lmao

laws/policies arent upended overnight. its the result of years of lobbying, organizing & galvanizing by EVERYONE no matter where they fall on the aisle

“voting matters” yes, to people who have no imagination outside of the ballot box.

obama had the votes to do it 2009 and chose not to. same with joe. why? because they DONT give af lol and are paid handsomely to pretend like they do

moving right TF along
I’m not yelling only vote...but if you think voting isn’t the best weapon then we disagree....but I also don’t think the democrats are the answer...that includes Obama....he term limit anyway...

who’s up next?
Where is the visionary leader that’s not going to take no for an answer....the lefts Trump....or the moderates Trump...?

they right is voting like hell and winning the current tug of war....they playing the long game....if you have other suggestions beyond voting, I’m here for them

I’m not yelling only vote...but if you think voting isn’t the best weapon then we disagree....but I also don’t think the democrats are the answer...that includes Obama....he term limit anyway...

who’s up next?
Where is the visionary leader that’s not going to take no for an answer....the lefts Trump....or the moderates Trump...?

they right is voting like hell and winning the current tug of war....they playing the long game....if you have other suggestions beyond voting, I’m here for them

lmaooooooooo vying for a liberal trump is hilarious at best. if voting is our best weapon we are fucking doomed.

newsflash: nobody is going to save you. there are no heroes in the heart of empire. we are the leaders we are looking for

wake up

lmaooooooooo vying for a liberal trump is hilarious at best. if voting is our best weapon we are fucking doomed.

newsflash: nobody is going to save you. there are no heroes in the heart of empire. we are the leaders we are looking for

wake up

wake up

oh I get it now....

you hopeless- it’s game over in your mind.

voting doesn’t work and doesn’t matter cause the whole system is riggged and all you can do is take care of yourself....but in general everyone doomed. Or at least the country is. And the people are. Especially the minorities and women doomed. Hmmmm ok

I’m not gonna get too complex cause if you honestly that fatalistic nothing a rando on a website gonna say sway you....

me - I don’t think the world doomed....I’m from the hood but I’m not in the hood currently. I’m also a descendant of slaves and not a slave...and since books exist I can see the story playing out and I can guess what happens next...

here is my attempt tho Race...

In mass and individually.......voting, continual education, lack of fear of leaving a bad situation or area and working hard - and consistently........doing these things religiously work.....

take Each on at a time-

‘voting -
best tool cause it’s the only real tool. But you can’t just vote Democrat for 70 years and think the Democrats gonna help You...you have to demand that who ever you vote for earns your vote by working in your own best interest. But.....you can’t know what’s in your own best interest if you uneducated....so uh oh...you gotta do step 2

continual education....
Not just college or what ever...you have to stay engaged and continue to study a variety of subjects to stay educated because the topic of first importance (survival ) is constant but the second and 3rd and 4th most important topics change...freedom +health + happiness alllll change in order of importance so you gotta stay plugged in....Twitter quotes are not helpful unless they prompt you to ask “Why” and “what can be done about it”....

Lack of fear of moment...
If you in the hood reading this...do YOU a favor....move out... leave with nothing but the money in your pocket and the clothes on your back....why? Nipsy/Dolp/von)

ask your self when was the last time someone was murdered IN your hood, then ask when the last violent crime occured, then ask yourself if this is normal.....if those things are just Normal to YOU....you have to move....if you know either the killer/killed - criminal/victim in any of these things (nipsy/dolp /von). If the kids in these areas are more dangerous than the cops and have a higher body count and YOU know where not to go and it’s within walking distance...MOVE....other people marching about abortion and giving money to the Ukraine - if you black or brown living in the hood...you are in a concentration camp - you are currently living in an area where our society expects you to live and die and as long as you stay within the confines of the “kill zone” (or the hood) your death is not only acceptable- it’s expected. You should have one thought - moving out of that area - even if you move to a all white all Asian all Indian area and they call you nigger all day....that’s better for you than being around black people that call you nigga and you have a higher risk of violent crime or murder....call me a sell out but I have lived in chiraq, LA, Oakland, atl, queens, DC,Seattle and Portland and worked with “at risk youth” (black and Latino) as part of a mentoring program...which ones do you think have a higher success rate? Not the programs with the most money...the ones that can pluck the kids out of the hood and show them that there is another world with lower crime and oddly just as many guns and drugs and maybe even poverty but less chance of dying....find that place...go there....escape the hood and look back with rose colored glasses but GTFO- until you can go back on your own terms...it’s one thing to be a prisoner it’s another to visit the jail. Btw this is also why I think so many Latinos and Asians move up the social economic ladder faster than some black people over a few generations...some Latinos and Asians are decedents of people fleeing a COUNTRY with a messed up situation - so they not tripping about leaving the block...

Get a job Work hard and hustle and invest consistently.... ‘thousand dollar bag with no cash in your purse’ - fail. Yada yada yada

rinse and mother fucking repeat

over a long ass time this is how black people progressed out of bondage in america into a diverse people with billionaire and tonnnnnssss of millionaires in our ranks- but if you don’t get educated, vote and move around they can marginalize you by gerrymandering elections cause they know where all the dumb people are and they take away your Power...

this crap works race....personally and over time for the group if people are consistent....

Back