Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

u5lpg0ficcm81.jpg

This administration is a joke and fuck Ukraine.

They don’t deserve shit.

Meanwhile here groceries are extremely high and my taxes on where I live about to go sky high because out of towners and big corporations are buying land and houses way above market value

This administration is a joke and fuck Ukraine.

They don’t deserve shit.

Meanwhile here groceries are extremely high and my taxes on where I live about to go sky high because out of towners and big corporations are buying land and houses way above market value
Silver lining, your property value is going up too. My property value has probably jumped about 25% since I bought our house in 2020.

To your point though, yeah I don’t agree with sending all that money either. I do wonder how much worse gas prices and inflation might be if Russia wins and starts some shit with other countries. Could be worse, but idk.

Silver lining, your property value is going up too. My property value has probably jumped about 25% since I bought our house in 2020.

To your point though, yeah I don’t agree with sending all that money either. I do wonder how much worse gas prices and inflation might be if Russia wins and starts some shit with other countries. Could be worse, but idk.
Hate to get all eco on you but your house isn’t worth more if the dollar is weaker while interest rates are higher lol

the house might be worth more dollars bills but those bills are significantly worth less -

Back