Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Conspiracy Theories U Believe....

I think Lil Wayne is dead and has been dead since 2012. We've been looking at some kind of clone or lookalike since then.

The increasingly wack verses, the racially oblivious rhetoric in that interview, the fact that Birdman essentially raised him from a child but suddenly replaced him with Young Thug. Would you bother paying a man you knew was dead if you were Birdman? I think the entire industry is in on it and is too afraid to speak on it for fear of legal retaliation or getting killed.

Last edited:
I think Lil Wayne is dead and has been dead since 2012. We've been looking at some kind of clone or lookalike since then.

The increasingly wack verses, the racially obvious rhetoric in that interview, the fact that Birdman essentially raised him from a child but suddenly replaced him with Young Thug. Would you bother paying a man you knew was dead if you were Birdman? I think the entire industry is in on it and is too afraid to speak on it for fear of legal retaliation or getting killed.

Was 2012 when he had the seizure or whatever?

The increasingly wack verses, the racially oblivious rhetoric in that interview, the fact that Birdman essentially raised him from a child but suddenly replaced him with Young Thug. Would you bother paying a man you knew was dead if you were Birdman? I think the entire industry is in on it and is too afraid to speak on it for fear of legal retaliation or getting killed.

He has arguably the best verse of the year so far but he's a clone lol

Just to say Wayne always had ghost writers. Once once you try to pen yourself of course the content was different. Look at Jim Jones. Once Max left JJ content changed greatly.

Its not saying Pac the mastermind, just a part in the scheme. Actor playing a scripted role

Sometimes I think this too! without a doubt rappers in Hip Hop have had a big push and played the role they was given to further the agenda, sorry to brake it to you guys but I think Jay is a Hip Hop secret agent, so is Diddy and Suge.

Sometimes I think this too! without a doubt rappers in Hip Hop have had a big push and played the role they was given to further the agenda, sorry to brake it to you guys but I think Jay is a Hip Hop secret agent, so is Diddy and Suge.

ya they are

Dinosaurs were real, but weren't "natural" creatures. They were hybrids created by some entity. Man or something else.

Margaret Sanger was a eugenacist.

Back