Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Conspiracy Theories U Believe....

Some dude wit the inside scoop said OJ and Nicole separated and Nicole was hindering or keeping something from OJ.

So OJ sent some low rent con man to scare Nicole and intimidate her. And Ron Goldman wasn’t supposed to be there and dude fought homie and in the melee unmasked em.

Homie got shook about the possible jail time affiliated wit the whole thing and just started stabbing.

And OJ can’t admit that’s what the deal is cause basically it’s kinda like..well, u sent em. But he knew he didn’t commit the murders so..pay some real good lawyers, discredit the cops, Juice is loose
Nothing ever factual comes from some dude with the inside scoop...

Did they actually have columbian neckties or not.

I googled the death scene pix but u cant tell

aint you in hawaii bruh?

you dont have light pollution like us...

you should be about to see very clear night time skies..

shit when i went to the alps.....i never seen shit like that living in the city.

Im in honolulu. you cant really see too many stars here either because of the lights. Add the clouds that come from the mountains almost every night and its a no go. If you go to the country, west or north, yea it looks like art or something

Im in honolulu. you cant really see too many stars here either because of the lights. Add the clouds that come from the mountains almost every night and its a no go. If you go to the country, west or north, yea it looks like art or something
imma stop thru there next year as soon as work slows for me.

nigga just too busy

Reactions: GNS
Did they actually have columbian neckties or not.

I googled the death scene pix but u cant tell
oj-simpson-murder-crime-scene-autopsy-photos-5.jpg
oj-simpson-murder-crime-scene-autopsy-photos-7.jpg

In order to get out of prison, his mother sold him to an agenda; an agenda to destroy the Black community. It was during this time that COINTELPRO was pursuing the quest to manufacture the next “Black Messiah” as a means of continuing the sequence of Black political activists that were being mass-produced by the CIA during the Civil Rights Era. This project was a part of a social engineering program in which they wanted to create a new, younger Black figure and exemplar who would rise from the depths of poverty and reach a status through a large medium of which he would be able to sway the masses into following his lead, control public perception and guide them down whatever path he follows, akin to a redeemer or a prophesier.

This figure would have all the tenets of a literal messiah – prophetic, magnetic, wise, reliable, and courageous with an overbrooding level of tenacity, leadership, influence and direction. But he would also have all of the attributes of pure destruction – offensive, vulgar, unlawful, antagonistic, hostile, ill-tempered and troublesome. Dualism was the foundation and groundwork of the execution of this role because the entire purpose of this psy-op was dualistic and Janus in its nature – the vessel used to carry out this agenda of destruction would be sabotaging the Black community, while also playing the opposing role of someone who is supporting the community. This “two-in-one” role was specifically crafted to be performed and constituted by a persona that would convincingly perform these dual parts and look as if it is making positive efforts for its community on the surface, but in actuality would be covertly devouring the community through a series of regressive and detrimental tropes propagated through negative songs, behaviors and negative encouragements.

This “Black Messiah” would be no hero at all, but rather, an alphabet agency asset used as a source of destruction who would be leading the opposition the enemy’s way while misleading the public into thinking the complete opposite – that he is a civic leader rivaling against the powers that be. His speeches against secret societies would be scripted false opposition to assure complete control of mass perception. The crux of one persona would be self-destruction while the other persona would be benign and helpful. The biformity of this role allowed COINTELPRO to carry out a very calculated agenda and attack on the Black community through an individual who would least be suspected of promulgating this destruction. These roles are fulfilled by characters. A real person, whose birth name we know not, is acting in these roles pretending to be real people, but really are just created CHARACTERS in the culture. All the world is a stage! This is what TV, Sports, Entertainment, Music, and Politics are made up of - CHARACTERS. Nobody is real, just all acted parts played by a real person. A person may "play" one or many roles! The dichotomy of this complex dualistic “good guy vs. bad guy” role was to be rendered by someone who embodied polarity, doubleness, biformity, and duplicity. And that was TUPAC SHAKUR, the GEMINI! 2Pac was 2 Pac’s. This man was a walking contradiction; Everything he said, he would do the opposite of.

One minute he’s a snowflake social justice warrior and the next minute it’s “kill bitches, fuck the police!” He had two entirely separate personalities; he was either the loudmouthed thug or the sensitive activist. This dualism can be observed in literally every single facet of his career, especially in his music in which it is commonly noted that his songs will jump from being about unity to disunity – sometimes in the same damn song! 2 Pac’s symbolized the Gemini and the Janus, the “two people in one”, the inconsistency and the ongoing internal dispute between two opposing personalities. The execution of this Project Janus psy-op required one person to play two dualistic roles, just as how Janus has two dualistic heads on his one body. The number of Janus (and the Phoenix – they’re the same) is 7 and 13. 7 is the esoteric number of Completion, fulfillment, and perfection. 7 represents Death and the fire of the Phoenix whose flames destroys the imperfection of dualism (the two heads of Janus). 13 is the esoteric number of Rebirth, the Phoenix obtaining a new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor; the two heads of Janus symbolically combining and renewing into one in perfect unison. The numbers 7 and 13 in his fake death (September 7th, September 13th) and the prevalence of these numbers in all other areas of his career (fake “death” pronounced at 4:03pm – 4+0+3=7) are there because of the heavy symbolism it carries - it is the number and symbol of Janus and the Gemini! Tupac Shakur is not nor has it ever been his real name. It was his STAGE NAME, as was Lesane Crooks and Makaveli. His character name of Tupac (2Pac) Amaru Shakur not only epitomized the dualism of his role but also epitomized the meaning behind his role - as the Black Messiah! His character was named after Tupac Amaru, a Jesuit-trained Revolutionary who rebelled against the system, was murdered for his political efforts and afterwards became a posthumous hero within his history and culture! This character named Tupac Amaru Shakur, whose role it was to play a political activist educated through Jesuit institutions who would be mysteriously killed off and converted into a messiah post-death, followed an identical premise to whom he was named after – which is because it was all a role he was playing! Even the meaning of his name, “Shining Serpent”, has messianic connotations.

The Serpent was REVERED by ALL ancient cultures as a Hero, a Messiah, The Pursuit of Truth and the Liberator of Humanity who freed and saved the carnal human by rebelling against oppression, tyranny and spiritual fraudulence in order to gift humanity with Gnosis (hence why the serpent is called the “Wise serpent” and the “Bearer of Light”). Contrary to what is commonly and mistakenly believed, the Serpent and the meaning of Tupac’s name (Shining Serpent) IS NOT EVIL but is a benevolent radiant emblem of Wisdom, Sovereignty, Enlightenment, Reason, and Light. You can see this exact serpent-messiah symbolism on his 2Pacalypse Now and 7 Day Theory album covers! Who he was named after along with the meaning of his name was intentionally in accordance with his role because he was supposed to be the “hero and messiah” of his culture; wise and brave, fighting for sovereignty against tyranny (a tyrannical government). His agenda was only to be in the rap game for 7 years. He said this in his 1989 debut in his music! This is one of the many reasons why you’ll find 7 numerology and symbolism coded throughout his entire career. It was scripted by his agents. He was put in place for a specific set time - 7 years, from 1989 to 1996. This man had a deadline to push. Look throughout history and see how times these exact same “heroic activist” figures have been introduced. First the media builds them up as non-conformist recreants, then they are deemed by the public as threats to the establishment because they aren’t cooperating with the status quo, then they become “targeted” after publicly speaking or behaving in ways that defy the system, and then they are publicly murdered by lone wolves through mystifying and enigmatic assassinations that are afterwards heralded into a succession of cryptic conspiracy theories and used as forms of fear mongering to teach the public to “never rebel against the government or else we’ll kill you like we killed them”.

This same storyline gets rehashed nonstop! JFK, Gandhi, MLK, Malcolm X, Abraham Lincoln, RFK, John Lennon, Huey P. Newton, and even Julius Caesar. Activists and high level politicians are stage actors with a lot less real power than the government and media wants people to consider. Our artificial world is premised on a stage! These people were not threats to any organizations nor were they killed by anyone. They were ACTORS playing the ROLE of a political figure. All of History has been faked and highly managed. These people were all CONTROLLED OPPOSITION! They were intelligence agents. Controlled Opposition disguises itself as “leaders” who arrive on the scene and offer solutions and resolutions to governmental oppression through protests, speeches, social movements, etc. These figures “wow” the public with their promises, charisma and endless confirmation that they will restore peace onto humanity. As a result, these pied pipers obtain a cult-following of tremendous and unprecedented hero worship where they are revered as saints. These wolves in sheep’s clothing may look legitimate while standing on their podium but behind that curtain they are being controlled and taking orders from the very people they claim to be against. Tupac was controlled opposition for the Black community – an opposing rebellious voice that was being led and controlled by the government. It was all a role, and one that he played very well might I add! Some of the people that played the character of Tupac Shakur are actually body doubles. This man had doubles that were used to play him.

Last edited:
It has some interesting points. Like everything else though, I take it with a grain of salt and will do my own research. But it is a great launching point, as it has specific details that either can or cannot be supported by empirical data.

Good shit in this thread.

The titangraph had me until it said this move has been used through out time with Lincoln, Caesar etc. You're not gonna convince me that someone been setting things or people up like for thousands of years. No way. We can't even get along that long to pull that off. Good read tho

The titangraph had me until it said this move has been used through out time with Lincoln, Caesar etc. You're not gonna convince me that someone been setting things or people up like for thousands of years. No way. We can't even get along that long to pull that off. Good read tho

This. People catch beef over picking out what restaurant to go to for dinner

Thats y they been getting away with it

Niggaz(people in general) don't read and they continue to follow the high school philosophy that people can't hold water too long so how can they keep secrets for centuries....well if i was trained to and it was beneficial for my family and i for generations...guess what...

I aint tellin u niggaz shit

There's still ic shit people are holding unto and its not even a big deal

i believe fallen angels/ Demons are masquerading as aliens.

When I'm in Barnes & Noble, i'm usually in the New Age section reading about the Nephilim, Zacharia Sitchin and Sumeria.

I think everything is about angels and demons.

Back