OPINION Conspiracy Theories U Believe....

i think they touched into some freaky shit....like how to create and destruct matter
i was always confused on how anti matter doesnt destroy us all if its more anti matter than matter and they destroy each other....or maybe i have this wrong

There's a collider in Texas as well it's smaller. Something happened there and they kept it quiet and the government bought all the homes and land in the area. Year's ago

Reactions: Ghost313
There's a collider in Texas as well it's smaller. Something happened there and they kept it quiet and the government bought all the homes and land in the area. Year's ago
niggaz prolly fighting a real life mosnter from the other side n shit.....

Reactions: GNS
U make about 1 post every month, which month was ur post?
Issa lie...
Knowing damn well I been active till recent...

giphy.gif

Nah but it was when all them storms and earthquakes was going on this past summer.

you mean HAARP weapon?

yea...ask haiti and peru and chile why the sky turned purple before an earthquake.

that dont even make sense

Or how the ionosphere heats up/changes levels over an area right before a major earthquake happens

9 11 was known about. Think the towers really were hit by planes and not blown up from inside out.

Religious books are allegory not fact as far as the miracles go.

I dont think most conpiracies have some deep meaning or that the rothchilds and like 3 other families deliberately been controlling the world for centuries. I feel people are just selfish and grimy

Reactions: unspoken_respect
Another thing I don't understand is why there aren't many unaltered pictures of space...

I think we are being lied to about what really exists beyond earth atmosphere.

There’s something going on at Area 51

There are nuke missiles in the ground in all cities that have military bases

Another thing I don't understand is why there aren't many unaltered pictures of space...

how do you know they are unaltered?

Imagine that shit is all out there in plain ass daylight but we cant see it because we can only see such a small range of the color spectrum..

A drug cartel killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman because Goldman owed them major paper
Some dude wit the inside scoop said OJ and Nicole separated and Nicole was hindering or keeping something from OJ.

So OJ sent some low rent con man to scare Nicole and intimidate her. And Ron Goldman wasn’t supposed to be there and dude fought homie and in the melee unmasked em.

Homie got shook about the possible jail time affiliated wit the whole thing and just started stabbing.

And OJ can’t admit that’s what the deal is cause basically it’s kinda like..well, u sent em. But he knew he didn’t commit the murders so..pay some real good lawyers, discredit the cops, Juice is loose

Imagine that shit is all out there in plain ass daylight but we cant see it because we can only see such a small range of the color spectrum..
aint you in hawaii bruh?

you dont have light pollution like us...

you should be about to see very clear night time skies..

shit when i went to the alps.....i never seen shit like that living in the city.

Reactions: BDP™️