Welcome To aBlackWeb

College FB player kills trans person after sex

Ive seriously never seen a heterosexual black man cape for transsexuals like this in my life!! A white one at that. Like wtf. A black life has been ruined over this you buffoon

Who did this to you?? Im so sorry they got you this badly brother

he ruined his own life by beating somebody to death I don’t know where you from where beating somebody to death is legal. Or beating somebody to death because you got some head. You came for all the black rapists too so that’s just how you be. A nigga could rape your mom and you would understand wouldn’t you.

he ruined his own life by beating somebody to death I don’t know where you from where beating somebody to death is legal. Or beating somebody to death because you got some head. You came for all the black rapists too so that’s just how you be. A nigga could rape your mom and you would understand wouldn’t you.
The white guy got his life ended by lying about who he really is, if he was honest he would still be breathing

Do you believe sexuality trumps race?

They got you baaad

It sucks cuz you actually recognize white supremacy in most of its forms, but this form got ya ass good

It's like in zombie movies where a character gets bitten but they got like 30 seconds before it fully kicks in and they're telling their friends to run away from them. That's the stage you're at.

You've been infected. Nigga.

The white guy got his life ended by lying about who he really is, if he was honest he would still be breathing

how sure are we of that we know of stories of dudes killing chicks for turning them down and we know of dudes killing trans for being trans

They got you baaad

It sucks cuz you actually recognize white supremacy in most of its forms, but this form got ya ass good

It's like in zombie movies where a character gets bitten but they got like 30 seconds before it fully kicks in and they're telling their friends to run away from them. That's the stage you're at.

You've been infected. Nigga.

Wish you out this much energy into making a black family

R524821eb6a5944a3551da92c7c520217

Is it a crime to say a transperson was deceitful or something

Rape by deception is a thing in some states.
I don't know if anybody has legally gone at it against tranny's yet, don't know if it could apply.
There are definitely ways to argue it.
Had dude not killed the guy, stomping him and hearing him die, this may have been a case to test it.

from the sidelines

this comes off like the white people last yr talmbout "why are they burning down the buildings" focused on the reaction as opposed to the action that led up to it

if the cops weren't murdering us in cold blood, there wouldn't be a need to protest which led to riots & looting

jus like if dude was up front from the jump before he gave that sloppy top (nh lol), chances of him gettin beat to death dwindle to slim to none

but I digress

:shrug2:

Yep yep and yep.

Not to get too deep in this...

But judging off human nature. imo (and ppl dont wanna admit) most trans ppl dont disclose their tru question gender for 1 (or both) of 2 reasons...

1. They think if they disclose their gender, they are afraid they will lose the person
2. They think "oh, u truly loved me you wouldn't care."

Both points may be true....

But they are not being honest w the other person. Its deceitful. And its selfish af, they are considering the other person.

:yikes2:
PAUSE!!!!! (AT THE BOLDED)

For their own safety, they should make others aware. However that is not fool proof. Many crimepods on transgender being bludgeoned to death, sometimes chopped up, as a result of their perpetrators disgust with themselves for enjoying the encounter.

For their own safety, they should make others aware. However that is not fool proof. Many crimepods on transgender being bludgeoned to death, sometimes chopped up, as a result of their perpetrators disgust with themselves for enjoying the encounter.

Can’t have an encounter to enjoy if you don’t lead with it.

Also you gotta drop links to back that up. @konceptjones already dropped links regarding deaths of transgender folks and the reason why they would killed and the numbers said it’s not a bigger issue than folks making it out to be.

Can’t have an encounter to enjoy if you don’t lead with it.

Also you gotta drop links to back that up. @konceptjones already dropped links regarding deaths of transgender folks and the reason why they would killed and the numbers said it’s not a bigger issue than folks making it out to be.
Go on any podcast player and search up true crime. I'm sorry I didn't bookmark them for this future argument. Gonna have to go listen to them all yourself cuz I can't remember which podcast or episode out of the hundreds, if not thousands by now.

It's not a bigger issue cuz nobody gaf about them or what happens to them. More like, "got what you deserved", just because of who they are, however you believe they got there.

Go on any podcast player and search up true crime. I'm sorry I didn't bookmark them for this future argument. Gonna have to go listen to them all yourself cuz I can't remember which podcast or episode out of the hundreds, if not thousands by now.

It's not a bigger issue cuz nobody gaf about them or what happens to them. More like, "got what you deserved", just because of who they are, however you believe they got there.

Okay. That’s as far as you wanted to take it.

Back