Welcome To aBlackWeb

College FB player kills trans person after sex

18 is legally grown lol if you old enough to join the military you old enough not to beat somebody to death and old enough to know wtf you doing. Don’t mean mature tho. It’s plenty niggas who never got head from a trans and why?
Enough about the TEEN

4th try...

How come the older white adult male in a wig doesn't have to be honest, in your mind ?

I'm really not sure WHY hellczar chooses to die on this side of the argument...

Random person: a transgender person needs to tell the person they are dating their orginal gender

Hellczar: foh. if u got mislead, that's ur fuckin problem. You shoulda figured that shit out. Now go ahead a take that dick up ur ass 4 bein a dumbass.

Random person: a transgender person needs to tell the person they are dating their orginal gender

Hellczar: foh. if u got mislead, that's ur fuckin problem. You shoulda figured that shit out. Now go ahead a take that dick up ur ass 4 bein a dumbass.
White supremacy has a huge influence on all of us. Some of us put on the cape for white politicians, czar chooses the white lgbt agenda. I have no clue why

Why you do graphic man. It ain’t a hill it’s life ain’t no law nowhere saying they gotta tell you shit ain’t no law saying you can kill somebody cuz they lied? What would make you happy? If you think he was really deceived pay his bail I guess idk

Shouldn't the tranny be mature enough to disclose what they are?

Yep yep and yep.

Not to get too deep in this...

But judging off human nature. imo (and ppl dont wanna admit) most trans ppl dont disclose their tru question gender for 1 (or both) of 2 reasons...

1. They think if they disclose their gender, they are afraid they will lose the person
2. They think "oh, u truly loved me you wouldn't care."

Both points may be true....

But they are not being honest w the other person. Its deceitful. And its selfish af, they are considering the other person.

but you support rapists lol save the moral outrage pussy. Nigga already know you don’t do shit but get banned on Twitter
You're cursing me out over a dead white tranny

I don't even have to clapback

You're a sorry disgrace of a black man

Your children will be using pronouns in 3, 2, 1

Yep yep and yep.

Not to get too deep in this...

But judging off human nature. imo (and ppl dont wanna admit) most trans ppl dont disclose their tru question gender for 1 (or both) of 2 reasons...

1. They think if they disclose their gender, they are afraid they will lose the person
2. They think "oh, u truly loved me you wouldn't care."

Both points may be true....

But they are not being honest w the other person. Its deceitful. And its selfish af, they are considering the other person.

Lol how you forget the reason of not being beat to death? Safety and shit

Why you do graphic man. It ain’t a hill it’s life ain’t no law nowhere saying they gotta tell you shit ain’t no law saying you can kill somebody cuz they lied? What would make you happy? If you think he was really deceived pay his bail I guess idk

This nigga justifies trans ppl not tellin ppl they are dating their orginal gender cuz "there is no law saying they have to"

I'm done bruh. Ain't no point in this..

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

You're cursing me out over a dead white tranny

I don't even have to clapback

You're a sorry disgrace of a black man

Your children will be using pronouns in 3, 2, 1

bruh you started with the insults I respond back lol stop lying to yourself like you don’t like arguing day in abd day out about opinions that won’t change

This nigga justifies trans ppl not tellin ppl they are dating their orginal gender cuz "there is no law saying they have to"

I'm done bruh. Ain't no point in this..

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Bruh you knew my stance before you came to thread. Like I forced you too debate lol

So y’all at 18 couldn’t tell a 40 year old man from a woman? Who deceived you?
Ive seriously never seen a heterosexual black man cape for transsexuals like this in my life!! A white one at that. Like wtf. A black life has been ruined over this you buffoon

Who did this to you?? Im so sorry they got you this badly brother

Raped as in deceived

Raped as in he wouldn't knowingly fuck a man. That's the context
End thread. These LGBT are hypocrites and want to spread the abuse that they received to everyone else, they wish to normalize it in children because they were abused as children. Sick to the core.

Last edited:
Back