Welcome To aBlackWeb

College FB player kills trans person after sex

I'm just stating what I know to be true from the hundreds if not thousand of true crime stories I've listened to. I genuinely don't care if you believe it or not.

I seen studies by multiple folks and seen it posted on here.

I’ll go off that.

This thread....
tenor.gif

Go on any podcast player and search up true crime. I'm sorry I didn't bookmark them for this future argument. Gonna have to go listen to them all yourself cuz I can't remember which podcast or episode out of the hundreds, if not thousands by now.

It's not a bigger issue cuz nobody gaf about them or what happens to them. More like, "got what you deserved", just because of who they are, however you believe they got there.

I'm just going from memory right now but, on average only 28-ish transfolks are murdered in any given year.

28 out of around 2 million that self-identify as trans in the US. That's a minuscule number.

There's no epidemic of murders, there's no cause for alarm, there's no none of that. Just sensationalism to draw attention to transfolks to make is seem as if they're being targeted somehow. The problem here is that the way these podcasts and assorted other activists report on it greatly exaggerates the issue to the point where it's a blatant lie, and when people come to champion the cause and later find out they were lied to, the cause loses credibility as well as allies. Nobody wants to be lied to, especially if the lie causes people to act out based on it.

from the sidelines

this comes off like the white people last yr talmbout "why are they burning down the buildings" focused on the reaction as opposed to the action that led up to it

if the cops weren't murdering us in cold blood, there wouldn't be a need to protest which led to riots & looting

jus like if dude was up front from the jump before he gave that sloppy top (nh lol), chances of him gettin beat to death dwindle to slim to none

but I digress

:shrug2:

This is the argument they like to ignore.

Why can't they be up front about their shit? Why lie about what you are to get close? And why wait until after something sexual happens to tell the truth?

They prove themselves to be untrustworthy from jump.

I'm just going from memory right now but, on average only 28-ish transfolks are murdered in any given year.

28 out of around 2 million that self-identify as trans in the US. That's a minuscule number.

There's no epidemic of murders, there's no cause for alarm, there's no none of that. Just sensationalism to draw attention to transfolks to make is seem as if they're being targeted somehow. The problem here is that the way these podcasts and assorted other activists report on it greatly exaggerates the issue to the point where it's a blatant lie, and when people come to champion the cause and later find out they were lied to, the cause loses credibility as well as allies. Nobody wants to be lied to, especially if the lie causes people to act out based on it.
Did I bloody well say that? Man I didn't even imply that!!

If in doubt check for an Adam’s apple, but if he didn’t disclose he’s a tranny that’s a form of rape.

no of ands or buts.

see where you mess me up is how the fuck you ain’t know it was man before you felt balls. I haven’t seen one in person that make me think this is a natural born woman. I really don’t believe niggas when they say they were tricked. Do you?

Have you ever left VA? Serious questio
18 is legally grown lol if you old enough to join the military you old enough not to beat somebody to death and old enough to know wtf you doing. Don’t mean mature tho. It’s plenty niggas who never got head from a trans and why?
Yea.....

Time to hit the showers bro.

Have you ever left VA? Serious questio

Yea.....

Time to hit the showers bro.

how many trans you met that you thought were women bro? You been deceived too? Like unless y’all been tricked I really don’t see how face to face you can’t tell wassup. Tell your homies you got tricked nobody is falling for it lol and y’all know this. But somehow this dude can’t tell a 40 year old male from female.

how many trans you met that you thought were women bro? You been deceived too? Like unless y’all been tricked I really don’t see how face to face you can’t tell wassup. Tell your homies you got tricked nobody is falling for it lol and y’all know this. But somehow this dude can’t tell a 40 year old male from female.
Speaking of homies

Do yours know the Tranny Avenger is your secret identity?

This is the argument they like to ignore.

Why can't they be up front about their shit? Why lie about what you are to get close? And why wait until after something sexual happens to tell the truth?

They prove themselves to be untrustworthy from jump.

yea

cuz he glossed over that post lol

but sum folks have a problem w/ personal accountability

Ok so I might gotta give y’all credit for the deception thing I just seen this on my Facebook timeline where it’s an obvious trans but niggas was saying she beautiful lol. I don’t think no 40 year old white man tricked this nigga buuuut I kinda see what y’all niggas talking about

You were calling out anti black American disrespect from immigrants the same way the man you hate does. The exact same way

Hypocrite.

I don’t hate him he just a clown and not historically accurate.
As always on here I meet disrespect with equal disrespect I’ve stayed before I don’t like when foreigners from fucked up countries that they are in charge of come here and shit on us for what we do. They can’t call us ghetto when their whole country a slum.

But unlike you I don’t think they all coons because they move to another place nor do I think they trying take our reparations

Back