Welcome To aBlackWeb

College FB player kills trans person after sex

how? Is a trans person feels they are the gender they want can they really be accused of tricking somebody? If she feels she is a woman why does the biology matter to a stranger. A chick you just smashing don’t gotta tell you no medical info unless she has an std

Ugggghhh we gotta stop this shittttt. The trans community say sex and gender are not the same thing, right? OK, let's accept that shit for now. Then what's so complicated about understanding some things are based on sex more than gender?

Why does the biology matter to a stranger? WHAT?! Because your sex is important. That's the basic instinct that drives sexual encounters, is reproduction (not saying we're always looking to reproduce, but that's what drives the instinct). That's based on your sex.

Stop falling for this shit. It use to be sex and gender are the same thing. Then it became sex and gender are 2 different things. Now it's trying to push gender is the only thing that really matters?

how? Is a trans person feels they are the gender they want can they really be accused of tricking somebody? If she feels she is a woman why does the biology matter to a stranger. A chick you just smashing don’t gotta tell you no medical info unless she has an std

I missed this post. Bruh, this has gotta be the stupidest shit, I have read in a minute frfr.

OK bruh...let's say you meet a woman but she was born a man. But she never tells you and you dont know....situation gets sexual, you reach down and find her rock hard like a roll of quarters.

So you sayin you would be okay with her sayin "I feel like I woman, I so didnt have to tell you nuthin. Its nunn of yo bizness."

WTF?

I missed this post. Bruh, this has gotta be the stupidest shit, I have read in a minute frfr.

OK bruh...let's say you meet a woman but she was born a man. But she never tells you and you dont know....situation gets sexual, you reach down and find her rock hard like a roll of quarters.

So you sayin you would be okay with her sayin "I feel like I woman, I so didnt have to tell you nuthin. Its nunn of yo bizness."

WTF?

see where you mess me up is how the fuck you ain’t know it was man before you felt balls. I haven’t seen one in person that make me think this is a natural born woman. I really don’t believe niggas when they say they were tricked. Do you?

see where you mess me up is how the fuck you ain’t know it was man before you felt balls. I haven’t seen one in person that make me think this is a natural born woman. I really don’t believe niggas when they say they were tricked. Do you?

*sigh* as i stated on here b4, there are niggas irl who smash some ugly ass broads. So being mislead by a transgender person is possible.

You can not say it is 100% impossible for a dude to think he is dating a legit woman, when in reality its man. As crazy as it may sound to you. It can happen

*sigh* as i stated on here b4, there are niggas irl who smash some ugly ass broads. So being mislead by a transgender person is possible.

You can not say it is 100% impossible for a dude to think he is dating a legit woman, when in reality its man. As crazy as it may sound to you. It can happen

if you say so bruh

Nah nah nahhhhh

Yes we should be able to generally know the difference, but number 1 that's a teenager. 2, you're deflecting..... why doesn't the fucking ADULT tranny have an obligation to be honest??

was she asked by the adult here? He a kid but he beat an adult to death yea he was just mislead lol if you telling me you been deceived that’s on you be aware.

was she asked by the adult here? He a kid but he beat an adult to death yea he was just mislead lol if you telling me you been deceived that’s on you be aware.
So you're still deflecting blame from the adult white man in a wig

There's word for your behavior. Rhymes with June

So you're still deflecting blame from the adult white man in a wig

There's word for your behavior. Rhymes with June

18 is legally grown lol if you old enough to join the military you old enough not to beat somebody to death and old enough to know wtf you doing. Don’t mean mature tho. It’s plenty niggas who never got head from a trans and why?

Back