Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-18-24

This is facts

Glad ppl finally got into it but I feel like a few of us BEEN trying to tell folks this shit was raw. I be like this everytime one of my fam hits me up telling me to check it out it's so good
I was trying to tell my cousin and he was like they biting the original even though I was telling him it was the same characters he ain’t care. Was just like it’s not my thing. I looked at him in pure disgust
F2A35989-3D08-4146-B0FD-D77CDD835E7B.gif

Ran through season 1 yesterday and season 2 today.
Few hot takes about season 2.
- Tory was probably my favorite character. She ain't take no shit
- Demetri is such a lil hoe. He needed his ass whipped.
- Daniel need to stop acting like Sam is this goody two shoes. She sneaky as shit.
- I can't stand Robby. I hate that mofo way more now after what he did to Miguel.
- Two best parts of season 2 was Johnny with his boys at the bar and the high school fight.
- Johnny tripping about leaving that car sheesh that mofo is clean.

You gotta watch the first movie over again all that shit happens within the 1st 30-45 mins. After that you've pretty much caught up on all the back story of how everything popped off between Johnny and Danny.

True they didn't jump him until after the water hose move.

My point being Danny pulled water hose move because whether it was a few day or weeks before the party. Johnny and them caught Danny riding his bike home after dark and ran him off the road.

Even before they did that Danny was basically running away from Johnny. Even with Danny running away/avoiding Johnny he still chose to run him off the road.

So why shouldn't Danny have pulled the water hose move after being run off the road as get back for that?

Ok that was then...this is now. Like 34 year later. DANIEL...WON...AT LIFE! Thats what I dont get.

Bruh had no reason to interject himself into Johnny's current life.

Ok that was then...this is now. Like 34 year later. DANIEL...WON...AT LIFE! Thats what I dont get.

Bruh had no reason to interject himself into Johnny's current life.

My comment to Du is about then and not now though

- Daniel need to stop acting like Sam is this goody two shoes. She sneaky as shit.
- I can't stand Robby. I hate that mofo way more now after what he did to Miguel.
- Two best parts of season 2 was Johnny with his boys at the bar and the high school fight.

Facts only.

How you push and promote shit matters. That's one thing YouTube been pretty weak sauce about. They just expect niggas to pull up and find shit.

I thought they did a great job promoting the show. I seen the 1st 2 episodes on YouTube and knew about it because they always had the little promo's before so many damn video's I watched. I literally found out about the show on regular YouTube

I didn't even have YouTube TV when I watched the 1st season but that show and me not having cable made me purchase YouTube TV. It's just that more folks have Netflix (which I don't) so alot of folks who already have that APP gave it a shot due to word of mouth and people just being bored , in my opinion.

Why everyone hates Robby?

:cry:

OG - Johnny
CK - Daniel

From my perspective, I think the two of them are not fully capable to leave away their past grudges and rivalry from each same as the two of them keep bullying and stepping out into each other's throats mentally, professionally and personally.

Even if Daniel was rhe first start out acting a little prickstly as always, it didn't justify the remainer of Johnny and Daniel's glancing back afterward. They're grown adults pushing into their midlife for God sake, not two angsty teenage girls. ?

Why everyone hates Robby?

:cry:

He's a fuck nigga. Did all that shit to spite his pops then he gon let Danny's trifling ass daughter get drunk out her skull then pull up like "help" nah bruh. Don't even get me started on how he did miguel.

trash-can-scene-empire-fox (1).gif

Pure tariq vibes. I gave him the benefit of the doubt since Johnny ain't do shit for him growing up but he took that shit a lil too far.

He's a fuck nigga. Did all that shit to spite his pops then he gon let Danny's trifling ass daughter get drunk out her skull then pull up like "help" nah bruh. Don't even get me started on how he did miguel.

View attachment 362641

Pure tariq vibes. I gave him the benefit of the doubt since Johnny ain't do shit for him growing up but he took that shit a lil too far.
Because Robby is a snake ass dude.

Fuck that kid.

LMAO

I agreed he was petty AF when he joined LaRusso to spite his father and that he went too far against Miguel, although he showed multiple times some redeemable qualities all along the show: by first finally admitting the initial nature of his intents when he joined first LaRusso auto-dealership then the Miyagi-Do dojo, then after when he admitted having cockblocked Miguel's attempts to make it right at Sam.

He's a terribly jealous, impulsive delinquant kid and he need to pay for what he did to Miguel, but he's nowhere as terrible as Miguel, Sam and Aisha who can meant shit too (and far from being at the sociopathic level of Tory Silv-- uh Tory Barn- **RACKLES** Tory Nichols or even Eagle) . But I'm not hating him for either: actually I feel sorry for all of these teenagers, even for Eagle and Tory. Something must be wrong about these both society and generation to result in such venomous outbursts.

Whom to that time he left Sam drink the shit out of her-- okay that was stupid but the blame is primarily on Sam's head. Daniel needs to wake up and realize we're no longer living the (would-be) semi-chivalrous 1980s anymore and that women - or younger girls - can be sneaky and manipulative AF too. Blaming Robby for that just because he's the boy is just such an obsolete conception of interpersonal intersex relationship. Anyway, Robby asked her thrice to calm down with both her competitive mania (bordering on passive-agressive and even sometimes direct bullying) against Tory - because let me be clear: Sam is far from being a saint. She know what she does against Tory and over both Robby and Miguel's feelings most anytime and deep inside down, she somehow take a pleasure to be into this kind of shit, lest until Tory snapped out as usual over something that didn't needed such outcome. I mean, it was partly Miguel's fault, this time - and bad drinking habits. She dismissively and even agressively outstepped his tendency to be too nice and complacent toward every (ocassional) shit given by the LaRussos (due from one part, by the defiance Daniel have since he discovered he's Johnny son and initially tried to fool him, then to the other hand Sam having her poonami-makes-boys-crazy-so-I-profit-to-play-out-the-pretty-rich-regular-chore-girl mindset sometimes slipping every once and again) .

Then, to be honest, it it was not due to the fact she have at least inherited her father's somewhat-pricksty, stubborn, grudgeful, persnickety-over-people's-bad-qualities, yet-good-hearted-and-heroic personality I would eagerly consider her as the show's one true archenemesis. She reminds me of someone and it kind of really annoys me.

The fact that so many people are way much pissed off about Robby's shit than most anyone in this show starting with his girlfriend or Miguel's friends just baffles me.
:huh4:

Back