Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-18-24

And folks actin' like Miguel ain't some dirty ass shit to Robbie in the Karate tournament in season 1.

That nigga Miguel ain't no MF angel either.

Ehh bruh took his bitch. What he did was par for the course at that age.

Robbie sending him to stephen hawking status after miguel showed him mercy after all the events that had already taken place... fuck that nigga. Its gonna take a tragedy for him to redeem himself in my eyes.

Robbie sending him to stephen hawking status after miguel showed him mercy after all the events that had already taken place... fuck that nigga. Its gonna take a tragedy for him to redeem himself in my eyes.
Y'all acting like he kicked dude over on purpose, it was an accident. In all honesty Miguel started the fight between them

Y'all acting like he kicked dude over on purpose, it was an accident. In all honesty Miguel started the fight between them

Don't matter.

And miguel was protecting his chick. It looked like what it looked like when he walked up on it.

And that makes what robbie did even more wack. If you were initially trying to stop the girls from fighting you should have chilled when miguel extended his hand. He wanted to hurt miguel tho.

Nah, he THOUGHT Robbie took his girl. Instead of asking who he was, when he just snuck in their house unannounced. Miguel decided to act like a lil bitch and ghost her.

Robbie ain't take his chick, he gave her up.

Nah, he THOUGHT Robbie took his girl. Instead of asking who he was, when he just snuck in their house unannounced. Miguel decided to act like a lil bitch and ghost her.

Robbie ain't take his chick, he gave her up.

Robbie was plotting from jump. She didn't see it just like she didn't see it with the Asian kid and moved like a fuck nigga.

Miguel did no hoe shit.

Being in your feelings over a chick is natural.

Squaring up with your rival in a sanctioned tournament is respectable.

Hormones and feelings making you harder and colder under the guidance of a manipulator like kreese it's understandable.

Seeing the wrong in it and backing your OG sensi is commendable.

Scolding your homies for taking the tough guy shit too far and returning the medal is honorable.

Showing mercy when shit hits the fan is wisdom beyond his years.

Miguel did no wrong, Robbie a fuck nigga and I wish him the worst season 3 ever. I hope he catch covid

Robbie turned his life around but one mistake and now he's a fuck boy. We all know in the heat of battle we lose our sense and try to hurt the other person by any means. Everybody in that brawl lost their common sense.

Even with the medal incident he came clean and told her what he did.

Miguel was dishonorable in the season 1 tournament, how is it respectable doing what he did.

That was a result of bad timing. The wounds from his breakup were fresh and Johnny teaching them off hand shit he got from kreese without making sure they understood the bars.

Robbie knew damn well miguel was solid when he put his hand out. He said fuck you anyway. Theres a difference. Yall looking at 1 single instance when we showing yall several that suggest otherwise.

Robbie turned his life around but one mistake and now he's a fuck boy. We all know in the heat of battle we lose our sense and try to hurt the other person by any means. Everybody in that brawl lost their common sense.

Even with the medal incident he came clean and told her what he did.

He made several mistakes.

Using his relationship with danny to hurt johnny.

Fooling around with Danny's daughter in Danny's home after he took you in like one of his own.

Showing up at his fathers house with Danny's drunk daughter cause he was stuck after repeatedly shitting on him.

Not telling everyone miguel returned the medal.

Kicking miguel with intent to seriously hurt him after miguel showed mercy.

A fuck nigga.

So we faulting him for falling for a girl, he was liking her before he moved in with the Larusso's.

He owned up to hiding the fact Miguel brought the medal

Him showing up to Johnny's place was to keep Sam out of trouble, the blame for that goes to her for getting wasted trying to prove something.

You nitpicking bringing up minor stuff becaause of what happened with the school fight. Right after he felt remorse, if he really tried to do that then he wouldn't have shown that.

So we faulting him for falling for a girl, he was liking her before he moved in with the Larusso's.

He owned up to hiding the fact Miguel brought the medal

Him showing up to Johnny's place was to keep Sam out of trouble, the blame for that goes to her for getting wasted trying to prove something.

You nitpicking bringing up minor stuff becaause of what happened with the school fight. Right after he felt remorse, if he really tried to do that then he wouldn't have shown that.

Nah... I didn't fuck with robbie, sam or daniel from early on and I stated that as I was watching. Their movements were just too wack. The school fight was the icing on the cake.

Back