Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-18-24

I just found out the big girl not on the show

Yea, her character is supposedly not of important matter for this season, so she will come back for the fourth season.

Others claims she just get temporarily evicted from the show after she lifted up a fundfraiser to help her mother through some medical condition and apparently, it was not exactly made under legal conditions.

I’m already on episode 6. I gotta slow the fuck down LOL
Ya boy Hawk back! He beat the shit out of one of the dudes that used to bully him

Just finished the season

There is no one on this show that's likeable, Miguel moving toward to being likeable.

Didn't like how Hawk all of a sudden turned on Cobra Kai. I know they showed remorse when he broke dude's arm but then he went back to being a bully. Needed episodes of him fighting with the other Cobra Kai kids about chilling out with the bullying

Didn't like how Hawk all of a sudden turned on Cobra Kai. I know they showed remorse when he broke dude's arm but then he went back to being a bully. Needed episodes of him fighting with the other Cobra Kai kids about chilling out with the bullying
Yeah they kinda rushed that part

this nigga gonna kill miguel or fuck his legs up worse with all this bullshit he trying lmaooooo

mfs just ran up in the crib??? Nah I'm shooting somebody. Sick of these cobra kai kids now. Tori and shit lip gotta go.

Lol at sam running from Tori like she the boogie man. Fight that hoe.

This season was kinda weak. Story didn't really progress until the last 10 minutes. They brought ali back for nothing. Gave us a kreese backstory no one asked for. Like why isn't he dead? Fuck robbie. Pussy. He needs to die too. At least miguel is aight. Now everyone gang gang. I guess that was inevitable tho.

Back