Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-18-24

I never thought Robbie was a good guy and I felt little sympathy for him after he made up in his mind to cozy up to the LaRusso family just to spite his dad. His dad tried on more than one occasion to reach out to him and he shitted on him and he kept lying and doing unscrupulous stuff up until the end of this season.

This muthafucca can forgive his mama for leaving his azzz wit no money for food...bills...rent...gets evicted. But still holds a grudge against his Dad who's actually tryin to make amends, and wants him to move in???

And like you said...he only hooked up wit Daniel to spite Johnny.

Idt she actually knows a martial art tho

Should have made her a boxer because she good af at unflinching kids

I can't stand larusso or his daughter for real.

Can't believe my nigga miguel got done dirty like that. Knew one of em was dropping down from there but was hoping it was one of the girls lol.

Smh at Johnny letting himself get took by kreese. He gotta kill that nigga. He foul.

I can't stand larusso or his daughter for real.

Can't believe my nigga miguel got done dirty like that. Knew one of em was dropping down from there but was hoping it was one of the girls lol.

Smh at Johnny letting himself get took by kreese. He gotta kill that nigga. He foul.
Funny, Danny became and let his daughter become the same privileged douche he originally despised Johnny for

Ok i shared my thoughts on this...so who y'all blaming for this fucc up?

Larusso for initially not letting the past go. His obsession spawned the beef. These kids didn't give a shit and Johnny been living with that L his whole life.

And once Larusso found out that was his son everything after that was a violation. Watching that made me hate that nigga.

Johnny shouldn't have fronted about the past tho. Should have owned the fact he was a fuck nigga when he was in high school, and never recovered from the hold kreese had over him.

Funny, Danny became and let his daughter become the same privileged douche he originally despised Johnny for

How she did miguel was fucked up but I gave her a pass for her age and lack of wisdom.

But then she running around her dad house with a nigga he took in. While lashing out at miguel and his girl after she chose up. She's a shit head.

Larusso for initially not letting the past go. His obsession spawned the beef. These kids didn't give a shit and Johnny been living with that L his whole life.

And once Larusso found out that was his son everything after that was a violation. Watching that made me hate that nigga.

Johnny shouldn't have fronted about the past tho. Should have owned the fact he was a fuck nigga when he was in high school, and never recovered from the hold kreese had over him.
Perception is reality and a motherfucker

When he recounted to Miguel his version of KK1 I was like damn! from his perspective Daniel did come in and fuck shit up and it wasn't completely false

Back