Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-18-24

Yea Daniel been ruining this dude's life
Perception is reality and a motherfucker

When he recounted to Miguel his version of KK1 I was like damn! from his perspective Daniel did come in and fuck shit up and it wasn't completely false
Ali was choosing, Daniel had nothing to do with that and didn't know she was with johnny when they had their first fight at the beach if I remember correctly

Larusso for initially not letting the past go. His obsession spawned the beef. These kids didn't give a shit and Johnny been living with that L his whole life.

And once Larusso found out that was his son everything after that was a violation. Watching that made me hate that nigga.

Johnny shouldn't have fronted about the past tho. Should have owned the fact he was a fuck nigga when he was in high school, and never recovered from the hold kreese had over him.

Meh...Larusso takes part of the blame. But None of that shyt would happen imo if Danny didn't let things be. The way he was actin...you'd think it was HIM who lost that tournament and life spiraled downhill.

Think about it...you're a successful businessman, wit money and family. Why in THEE FUCC do you care what Johnny is doing? How is his business affecting your business, or your bottom line? I can see why Johnny hasn't let go of the past. But what's Daniel's excuse?

Meh...Larusso takes part of the blame. But None of that shyt would happen imo if Danny didn't let things be. The way he was actin...you'd think it was HIM who lost that tournament and life spiraled downhill.

Think about it...you're a successful businessman, wit money and family. Why in THEE FUCC do you care what Johnny is doing? How is his business affecting your business, or your bottom line? I can see why Johnny hasn't let go of the past. But what's Daniel's excuse?

We agree then. I was just saying johnny could have owned his shit.

Bruh, Danny had NO REASON to fuck with Johnny at the Halloween party...

I mean..I get it, it pushed the plot... But dude was just rolling a joint.... The was chilling.

Danny poured a whole hose on him. Shit was reckless as fuck

I mean..I get it, it pushed the plot... But dude was just rolling a joint.... The was chilling.

Exactly!

And who else found the Asian kid in the first season hilarious?

Danny was trying to impress him with that sushi shit and bruh was like nah, I fuck with corn dogs tho ???
Ran through season 1 yesterday and it wasn't corn dogs. It was fish sticks. Lol.
Also I found it hilarious when they pulled up to that party and Kyler saw Miguel was there and he was like uhhhhh we gotta go
:lol9:

Daniel's wife keeps telling him to leave that shit alone. When Ali shows up, shit gonna get real for them.

The funniest shit about the whole first movie is when Ali tied Daniel's belt.

It was his first time wearing a belt and mr miyagi showed he gave no fucks about belts... He just stole one for the tournament.

Now, they could have easily just cut to the next scene with him wearing the belt....

But they took the time to show her putting his belt on and tying it.

You gotta tie them in a specific way...like that shit is important

She had hella practice..... Shorty went to mad tournaments with Johnny.

I disagree. So you feel like Danny should've just said fuck it after they ran Danny off the road and he flipped off his bike going down that hill? Danny didn't deserve no get back for that?

Danny was even looking like a sucka in front of the girl by going the opposite way when he seen Johnny before they ran him off the road.

Ok i shared my thoughts on this...so who y'all blaming for this fucc up?

Spoke on it when the season ended, but I'll say it again.

Basically, Johnny's to blame by backtracking on the original Cobra Kai mantra of "No Mercy,"

Miguel acted on what he said..........showed mercy...........Robbie took advantage of it............and now Miguel's in the hospital.

Also why Krease was able to takeover Cobra kai.

Simply because Johnny's students blame him for what happened to Miguel.

Now the kids have a tangible example that gives them a better understanding of why no mercy is the best option.

Idt she actually knows a martial art tho

Should have made her a boxer because she good af at unflinching kids
With the cobra kai kids really about to be about that no mercy life she can't be on the sidelines anymore. I can't remember if she was involved in the school fight.

The funniest shit about the whole first movie is when Ali tied Daniel's belt.

It was his first time wearing a belt and mr miyagi showed he gave no fucks about belts... He just stole one for the tournament.

Now, they could have easily just cut to the next scene with him wearing the belt....

But they took the time to show her putting his belt on and tying it.

You gotta tie them in a specific way...like that shit is important

She had hella practice..... Shorty went to mad tournaments with Johnny.
Bruh you high? You just gave a mini essay on belt tying. :lol10:

With the cobra kai kids really about to be about that no mercy life she can't be on the sidelines anymore. I can't remember if she was involved in the school fight.
She was and pushed one kid.

I don't recall if she was at the dojo the last episode. She not pro violence like the other kids

I disagree. So you feel like Danny should've just said fuck it after they ran Danny off the road and he flipped off his bike going down that hill? Danny didn't deserve no get back for that?

Danny was even looking like a sucka in front of the girl by going the opposite way when he seen Johnny before they ran him off the road.
That was before the party??

Cuz I mean, I could have swore he got to the party and was messing with shorty in the shower costume before Johnny even knew he was there

That was before the party??

Yes that was before the party.

Cuz I mean, I could have swore he got to the party and was messing with shorty in the shower costume before Johnny even knew he was there

So you saying Danny should've just taken L from when Johnny ran him off the road? Danny shouldn't have tried to get any get back for being ran off the road?

I could have swore they didn't jump him till after the party when he put the hose on him.

I don't remember them running him off the road before the party. His mom took him to the party

I could have swore they didn't jump him till after the party when he put the hose on him.

I don't remember them running him off the road before the party. His mom took him to the party

You gotta watch the first movie over again all that shit happens within the 1st 30-45 mins. After that you've pretty much caught up on all the back story of how everything popped off between Johnny and Danny.

True they didn't jump him until after the water hose move.

My point being Danny pulled water hose move because whether it was a few day or weeks before the party. Johnny and them caught Danny riding his bike home after dark and ran him off the road.

Even before they did that Danny was basically running away from Johnny. Even with Danny running away/avoiding Johnny he still chose to run him off the road.

So why shouldn't Danny have pulled the water hose move after being run off the road as get back for that?

Back