CM Punk Fired From AEW

I’m not surprised one bit that Punk is gone. Dude been on some different shit ever since he left WWE. Would it surprise me after all that bridge burning he did leaving that he would come back to WWE… no. Punk credibility and his “I’m realer than everyone” attitude has sunk for years now so I have no doubts he’s thinking about coming back.

The Punk chants at Survivor Series are gonna be in full effect.
the Punk chants at All Out tonight will be deafening.... i predict that Tony Khan will skip this Ppv tonight for safety reasons.

Last edited:
He put hands on a co-worker and seemingly threatened his boss, either physically or otherwise.

Do that at your job & see what happens.

I’ll be here for the results.
to be honest Jungle Boy & Khan both have smackable faces.

If Khan was a real Nigga he’d have the Punk chants muted. Hell they confiscated Punk signs last nite

He bout to have a fuckin mess on his hands tonight

hopefully they got extra security on deck because you know theres mfs showing up in that crowd who actually think they apart of all this shit and choosing sides.

a mf fuck around and start chanting the wrong shit n they might just catch a chair to the side of the face

fans be acting like hoes
they don’t need to hijack the show all because their hero faced consequences for his actions

chill out and enjoy the show

Based on last night, the fans seemed to understand what happened probably had to happen. They had a defeated look the whole night...expecially because they bought those non refundable tickets months in advance thinking Punk was part of the show lol

Its going to be funny watching the FTR Bucks vs Bullet Club Gold, cheers for FTR and Boos for Bucks back n forth.

47772067c8ee5c0616c7416be827d408.gif

Fuck is he even mad about

Multiple sources have confirmed to me details about an incident that took place between CM Punk and William Regal, which took place when Regal made his AEW debut. In the altercation between the two men, Punk refused to shake Regal’s hand, and would then get in the legends face, telling him that he did not like him, he did not trust him and that Regal was a “stooge for Triple H.”

Multiple sources have confirmed to me details about an incident that took place between CM Punk and William Regal, which took place when Regal made his AEW debut. In the altercation between the two men, Punk refused to shake Regal’s hand, and would then get in the legends face, telling him that he did not like him, he did not trust him and that Regal was a “stooge for Triple H.”
I mean he ended up being right. Kinda, lmao.

I mean he ended up being right. Kinda, lmao.
No the incident goes to show how fuckin petty & bitter CM Punk can be as a person. Regal was there to do his damn JOB while he was in NXT. Not play politics or favorites.

No the incident goes to show how fuckin petty & bitter CM Punk can be as a person. Regal was there to do his damn JOB while he was in NXT. Not play politics or favorites.
That doesn't mean he wasn't a stooge for HHH.

He "allegedly" had a clause in his 3 year contract that allowed him to leave in the event that Triple H ever came to power. He's Triple H's Patterson. Idk what else to tell you man.

Last edited: