Welcome To aBlackWeb

CM Punk Fired From AEW

Ace Steele go ahead and come on "home" to WWE...lol. Punk gotta buy another friend a house now for holding it down.

I’d be open to Punk coming to WWE as long as he puts people over, whether it’s a young talent or a full time veteran

I’d be open to Punk coming to WWE as long as he puts people over, whether it’s a young talent or a full time veteran
He def needs big wins too tho for it to work. Id have him coming in HOT out the gate going through these B talents and maybe a top 3 talent then start putting a top tier guy over at the big PLE or Mania whoever that is at the time.

Dude is a locker room cancer
Which has already been said over and over. Guys like Rollins will change their tune if Punk comes in the right way. Hell Rollins and Reigns were highly supported by him when he was the 365 day champ so they should be able to give it a shot.

Y'all would give that clown a million chances
Its pro wrestling. Ofcourse. He didnt fuck an underage girl like Marty, he didnt do DUIS over and over and kill somebody like Sunny, or killed his wife like Supafly. Those are the throw in the trash scenarios.

If Warrior can come back, bring the Punk in.

Idk...the whole thing may show that Punk is a locker room issue, but it can also indicate that AEW will never be able to handle a star at Punk's level. He's a vet that is already proven at the highest level; most of the AEW locker room should be listening to his advice. Outside of MJF, Darby Allin, and...shit idk, there aren't too many in AEW that don't come off generic after you get past their cool move or catch phrase.

Low key...The Elite is pretty generic. They looked great in the ring, but there isn't much there past loving them for being indie darlings. They don't deliver storyline wise, nor on the mic. Unless you watch their YouTube show you would hardly see more than generic white luchadores.

I just don't see it as some big thing. You bring Punk in to work main events for as long as his body/personality will allow.

If he survives that he can start working with guys who need the rub. If he doesn't make it that far, oh well, at least they made money off of him with merch and ticket sales.

Idk...the whole thing may show that Punk is a locker room issue, but it can also indicate that AEW will never be able to handle a star at Punk's level. He's a vet that is already proven at the highest level; most of the AEW locker room should be listening to his advice. Outside of MJF, Darby Allin, and...shit idk, there aren't too many in AEW that don't come off generic after you get past their cool move or catch phrase.

Low key...The Elite is pretty generic. They looked great in the ring, but there isn't much there past loving them for being indie darlings. They don't deliver storyline wise, nor on the mic. Unless you watch their YouTube show you would hardly see more than generic white luchadores.
You was spittin til you lost me at Elite is pretty generic, feel how you want by the Bucks and Hangman(still top tier) but Omega is that guy and has been for a years now. Dont tell stories? I mean thats one thing AEW is/was know for from the jump expecially involving them in long term great storytelling and that was with all 4 of them included in those but I get the downplay if your just not a fan but thats some bs statements.

Indie thing is always funny to see because Hunter himself told Nash when he mentioned everybody in NXT was doing indie style wrestling and Hunter had to correct him and told him its what modern day wrestling is. Sure it can be polished a bit but its all over the world now no matter what promotion you peek into. The greatest era of NXT, black and gold, was indie wrestling as fuck so I dont get when fans try and use that as an insult.

Last edited:
Who are these top stars you keep referring too? There was already a report of one top guy basically calling for WWE to bring him in.

i could see HHH convincing Roman and Seth into being up for it if it & Cody absolutely being down.

Back