Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick alleged drug raped in the middle of an ATL club...wtf

I’m not reading all the comments HOWEVER, it baffles me that people say we need to come forward more when these things happen. Why? Without proof like this, most women are barely believed. This shit happens more than people know and the issue are predators.

I’m not reading all the comments HOWEVER, it baffles me that people say we need to come forward more when these things happen. Why? Without proof like this, most women are barely believed. This shit happens more than people know and the issue are predators.

Well ya know if you dont walk around with a vest a gun helmet mace and never eat or drink anything outside your house then you didnt take enough precaution according to these niggas

This line of reasoning makes no sense to me. Are you saying that just because some people catch hell despite doing nothing wrong that you should never point out the wrong that others did?

Yes, some women get raped despite doing everything right. Does that mean that it's wrong to tell women that they shouldn't take drinks from men they don't know. Sometimes kids do everything right and still have bad things happen to them. Does that mean we shouldn't tell them not to talk to strangers/

Not saying that at all. But if somebody a victim and the first thing you say is "what was you doing to be a victim?" You aint helping shit.

but you are putting too much on the hope the guy was raised to respect women.
why cant it be that thats whats being implied by saying dont stand out to predators?

this is a basic tactic within the animal kingdom for survival. dont stand out or seem weak or you may get preyed on. and even if you dont stand out things can still happen. but the odds go up if you do.

its that simple.
nothing more to it.
now if you take that as anything other than another way of someone saying protect yourself or watch out for these fuck niggas.....you might mentally be somewhere else.

Idk maybe i looked at us as supposed leaders of our communities and that we set the trends on whats acceptable. The fake dude wasnt beat to death by a mob means to some level niggas condoned that shit. Not you but niggas in that club did.

My thing is we keep saying women gotta take precautions but why the onus aint on teaching men rape is wrong. Yes the majority 9f us know its wrong but i think as a whole american society needs a refresher course.

It's not that people don't teach their sons that rape is wrong...it's that folks have varying degrees of defining what rape is and what should allow someone to be "tempted" enough. And that is shown by the excuses given to people when a rape occurs..."Well why was she wearing that?" "What was she doing there" etc...

With all due respect this is silliness. All people need to stop getting stupidly drunk in public especially when they aren't with people who have their back.

That shit is ridiculous. It's not about victim blaming. It's about being responsible. You have a lock on your door at home right? You use it don't you. You shouldn't have to worry about people coming in your house and stealing your shit but you do.

It's silly to say that we need to get criminals to stop acting like criminals. People who do foul shit can't be expected to behave properly, so all you can do is what's necessary to make yourself less of a target. I'm not for blaming chicks when they get raped. All the blame is on the rapists. I'm for getting women and whoever else might be a target to do what it takes to keep themselves safe.

Folks say those things like it's a certainty to prevent rape though. Like somebody said women need to watch their drinks in the club and don't take drinks from people they don't know. The majority of rapes happen by a person the woman already knows...so what's the solution there? Just don't get to know anybody to prevent the possibility of ever being raped?

Folks say those things like it's a certainty to prevent rape though. Like somebody said women need to watch their drinks in the club and don't take drinks from people they don't know. The majority of rapes happen by a person the woman already knows...so what's the solution there? Just don't get to know anybody to prevent the possibility of ever being raped?

Don't do this, everybody talking about getting attacked at the club, you can prevent the situation that happened to the woman in the video

Idk maybe i looked at us as supposed leaders of our communities and that we set the trends on whats acceptable. The fake dude wasnt beat to death by a mob means to some level niggas condoned that shit. Not you but niggas in that club did.
you are speaking truth.....and thats a major problem.

it is alot of people who claim to be leaders yet do nothing to move us forward and become apart of the problem. and also alot of followers only want to follow fuckery because its fun and anything else is corny.

dudes are afraid to speak up for fear of being labelled corny or cock blocking.
unless it was family most dudes dont care. but they dont realize that ...letting him go could possibly come to your family.

I don't know a lot about the story but I heard she was there by herself, is that true?

Plus, I know it's something small to forget yet it can become a big issue, if you are not cautious enough but something as small as a lid could've prevented the drink from being contaminated with a roofie. I don't drink but you gotta cover those drinks up in the club or anywhere.

It's messed up that this happened and dude need to be beat severely for every inch of his life. Why would you go to the club by yourself? That sh*t is dangerous af. Listen, DON'T EVER GO TO THE CLUB BY YOURSELF. You're not exempt from getting schemed on. Dude probably was watching her from the door or he probably was plotting as soon as he spotted her in that dancing video. The crazy thing about it tho; looking how crazy society is these days with a lot of these sex deviants on social media these days, tv, music etc. I believe it's going to get worst

It's messed up that this happened and dude need to be beat severely for every inch of his life. Why would you go to the club by yourself? That sh*t is dangerous af. Listen, DON'T EVER GO TO THE CLUB BY YOURSELF. You're not exempt from getting schemed on. Dude probably was watching her from the door or he probably was plotting as soon as he spotted her in that dancing video. The crazy thing about it tho; looking how crazy society is these days with a lot of these sex deviants on social media these days, tv, music etc. I believe it's going to get worst
troof

it will only get worse because niggas and ladies dont take accountability. and then we have the outsiders who try to place accountability.

we dont know who to blame but we blame the person whos more wrong or place too much responsibility in the wrong person.....

so in the meantime thing like this happen.

People gonna drink.

Work in a bar for one week.

The only way to keep people from getting drunk is to keep them from drinking.

Y'all call it silliness it naivev when it's in reality naive think that people won't abuse alcohol.

It happens every single day. However alcohol abuse isn't in the issue here.

People stalking, preying, and raping these people is.

The problem is that people feel it's more important to try to not be drunk than to seek out and eliminate predators.

You seem to be more acceptant that there will always be predators and there's nothing you can do about it. And that's backwards as fuck....

Preadators hunt.

You will never get rid of all the drunk people. A predator gonna seek a victim.

You don't stop then by shaming victims, cuz all the shame the world aint gonna stop people from getting fucked up....

Cuz even if they stop, the next night someone else gonna be doing the same shit....

It's like a serial killer . They have a preferred prey

That's like telling kids not to be kids so they don't get molested

Telling black folk not to be black

Adults gonna drink. And they going to go to places where alcohol is served.

We as people need to look out for them and make sure they get home safely, and look out for people who would rape them

We as people need to look out for them and make sure they get home safely, and look out for people who would rape them

Stop this, people are responsible for themselves not to get blackout drunk at clubs, the way you going is they have no responsibility and should be treated like children.

you are speaking truth.....and thats a major problem.

it is alot of people who claim to be leaders yet do nothing to move us forward and become apart of the problem. and also alot of followers only want to follow fuckery because its fun and anything else is corny.

dudes are afraid to speak up for fear of being labelled corny or cock blocking.
unless it was family most dudes dont care. but they dont realize that ...letting him go could possibly come to your family.

Thats all i be saying on this topics all the time.

we can look out for them and they can help by looking out for themselves.
unfortunately we dont live in a world where you can just have unlimited worry free fun without someone waiting for a moment to strike.
we are all targets....we are all in someones sights. the only thing you can do is dont let them catch you at a weak moment.

Back