Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH ChatGPT Thread

check the fine print to see if they reserve the rights to keep and use whatever is generated 🧐

fuck around and try to publish and they want a piece of ya work lol
Good idea lol I wouldn’t fully use it to write out the whole story but I would use it as a skeleton for maybe chapters

I gave two diff apps a test run and I like what they wrote

I’m kinda excited lol

Who gets credit for whatever you use from AI? The creator of the AI?

If you have AI write a book, song, movie script, and it's great and you publish or whatever. How would that work?

Who gets credit for whatever you use from AI? The creator of the AI?

If you have AI write a book, song, movie script, and it's great and you publish or whatever. How would that work?
ChatGPT I think has a disclaimer saying it owns anything you put through it. I’d venture to say all of them have such a disclaimer.

I watched a YouTuber I follow use this. He let it create a list of things to do for him not to feel lonely.

Niggas done already forgot Ultron's ass spent 5 minutes on the internet and figured humanity had to go.

top 10 hip hop albums according to it

Fq0itlvWYAAHAZn

I forgot to post this the other day

I asked it to write a diss about Germs after I told it some stuff about him

Yo, listen up, I got a story to tell, 'Bout this dude named Germs, living in South Carolina, all is not well.

He's still dressing like it's 2002, Wearing baggy jeans, and a chain or two.

But that's not the worst part, let me tell you straight, This guy's a germaphobe, can't touch a thing, can't relate.

He's always washing his hands, using sanitizer and such, But still, he's afraid of catching a cold, his mind's in a clutch.

Germs, you better watch out, you're not a threat to me, You're more like a speck of dust that nobody can see.

You're stuck in the past, and that's okay, But don't think for a second that you're hot, like a summer's day.

You're more like a cold, a nuisance that we can all do without, So step aside and let me take the stage, I'll show you what freestyling's all about.

So to sum it up, Germs, you're just a figment of imagination, A relic of the past, a mere fascination.

I'm the present and the future, the real deal, And when it comes to freestyling, I'm the one who's got the skill.

kinda wish it did a better job

Back