Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH ChatGPT Thread

don't know what this shit it but this popped up in my timeline from a retrogaming group.

333899494-5700799990030952-229928520005107691-n.jpg

AI is already being considered at the tech company I work at. We just started learning process automation.

And I will sign up for the boot camps once they come available

I forgot to post this the other day

I asked it to write a diss about Germs after I told it some stuff about him

Yo, listen up, I got a story to tell, 'Bout this dude named Germs, living in South Carolina, all is not well.

He's still dressing like it's 2002, Wearing baggy jeans, and a chain or two.

But that's not the worst part, let me tell you straight, This guy's a germaphobe, can't touch a thing, can't relate.

He's always washing his hands, using sanitizer and such, But still, he's afraid of catching a cold, his mind's in a clutch.

Germs, you better watch out, you're not a threat to me, You're more like a speck of dust that nobody can see.

You're stuck in the past, and that's okay, But don't think for a second that you're hot, like a summer's day.

You're more like a cold, a nuisance that we can all do without, So step aside and let me take the stage, I'll show you what freestyling's all about.

So to sum it up, Germs, you're just a figment of imagination, A relic of the past, a mere fascination.

I'm the present and the future, the real deal, And when it comes to freestyling, I'm the one who's got the skill.

Yo, listen up, I got a story to tell, 'Bout this dude named Germs, living in South Carolina, all is not well.

But that's not the worst part, let me tell you straight, This guy's a germaphobe, can't touch a thing, can't relate.

He's always washing his hands, using sanitizer and such, But still, he's afraid of catching a cold, his mind's in a clutch.

Germs, you better watch out, you're not a threat to me, You're more like a speck of dust that nobody can see.

You're stuck in the past, and that's okay, But don't think for a second that you're hot, like a summer's day.

You're more like a cold, a nuisance that we can all do without, So step aside and let me take the stage, I'll show you what freestyling's all about.

So to sum it up, Germs, you're just a figment of imagination, A relic of the past, a mere fascination.

I'm the present and the future, the real deal, And when it comes to freestyling, I'm the one who's got the skill.

they shoulda never gave you niggas AI.

Ask it what the proper temperature and time for baking cookies is

:hahaha:

Ah shit, the rise of the AI rappers is imminent. And it will probably be better than a lot of the new shit coming out now.

You not gonna tag him?

pretty dope thread on different AI tools. Lotta nice shit out there to play around with

that room generator joint is kinda dope tho. Interesting to see some of the shit it comes up with

Back