Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH ChatGPT Thread

Inori

NAWF
What's everyone's thoughts on ChatGPT? I've been playing with it and wow. And this is only the beginning? Personal AI assistants are really about to become a thing..

Every time i've tried to access it it's been at capacity. Wanted to make a thread on it but I dont have permissions at the moment.

@CAP 3.0 @Infamous114 can someone make a ChatGPT thread in the News spot or the Cool Table?

Looks like the only place I can make a thread is the Business Forum

Its about to be a problem.

Howso?

Every time i've tried to access it it's been at capacity. Wanted to make a thread on it but I dont have permissions at the moment.

@CAP 3.0 @Infamous114 can someone make a ChatGPT thread in the News spot or the Cool Table?

Looks like the only place I can make a thread is the Business Forum

Howso?
Not in a bad way entirely but just the way of trained thought that we have in the future it can dumb the next-gen down bc that doesn't have to have the thought process to be creative as much. Almost like how google has a lot of people trained to just "google it"

Preciate it!

Not in a bad way entirely but just the way of trained thought that we have in the future it can dumb the next-gen down bc that doesn't have to have the thought process to be creative as much. Almost like how google has a lot of people trained to just "google it"

What type of things did you ask it when you tried it??

I was talking to a family member about it the other day and they mentioned how students might use it to do their work for them.

Kinda reminds me of learning math as a kid when theres a calculator right there. Sure use the tools available to you but you should at least know the basics.

Preciate it!

What type of things did you ask it when you tried it??

I was talking to a family member about it the other day and they mentioned how students might use it to do their work for them.

Kinda reminds me of learning math as a kid when theres a calculator right there. Sure use the tools available to you but you should at least know the basics.
Nothing crazy
most popular powerball numbers lol
resume objectives
elevator pitches
coded landing pages

I did hear that they might alter it though because it can interfere with legal proceedings

lol I was looking at how to invest in that shit but its still private. I did see MSFT put alot of bread in it tho
There will be other companies that will jump in startup and such just keep ya eyes open then jump on those.
By the time this one jumps on the ticker the buy in will be so crazy.

FYI shutterstock also has a form of AI that you might wanna peep

Also if Google feels threatened they’ll either buy it or they have something dropping soon

I listen to podcasts that interview CFOs and one was talking about using ChatGPT to listen in on sales pitches and negotiations to figure out what to say to close a sale. It can guage the interest of the customer and coach sales reps what to say to close the sale.

I heard ChatGPT was used to apply to a couple of universities and got accepted. I think kids are using it to write their college essays too.

I think it’s going to be revolutionary like the calculator or PC. Maybe not to that level but it will change business and education big time.

Back