Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH ChatGPT Thread

Can someone give a brief synopsis of what this is and what it's for in everyday ppl terms??? I've seen various mentions of it, along with talks of money, and I'm left with the impression it's like some kind of investment tool, but i know i'm missing a bunch. What is it?

Can someone give a brief synopsis of what this is and what it's for in everyday ppl terms??? I've seen various mentions of it, along with talks of money, and I'm left with the impression it's like some kind of investment tool, but i know i'm missing a bunch. What is it?

AI chat bot capable of learning and problem solving, and an open framework being offered to whoever finds it useful

AI chat bot capable of learning and problem solving, and an open framework being offered to whoever finds it useful
Ok Thanks. If it’s some kind of AI and coding framework then now I’m even more surprised the number of ppl i noticed talking about it. The average person doesn’t code/isn’t into coding, but maybe this made the barrier to entry lower or something so that it’s more viable to the average person?

Dagogo/ColdFushion made a few videos on this for those who still dont get whats happening

It was something like

"Can you write me the html code for a website that has a home page, news section and rumors section" and it actually did the html coding so i took it, put it in notepad and saved it as a .html then i clicked it and it brought up the page and it had actually put in some random news and rumors from 2021 since thats as far as its learned.

I worked in a call center, the hardest part about working in a call center is getting a person to understand what exactly is wrong so that they can tell you what’s wrong, so that you can find them a resolution or guide them to that resolution. A.I is too literal, like dubbz said with the website. He told it what to do and it did it, but dubbs had to know how to explain what he wanted accurately and then use the content provided to get the desired outcome.

The people that are going to lose their jobs are upper executives and managers who’s whole job is to dictate to others. Because in those instances there’s no need to understand in order to delegate.

Back