Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
So women can’t do what men do when it comes to this type stuff?
They could but I don't expect them not to snitch. Look at Des Perez, she's a informant. Meek Mill still fucks with her. Why you think he still fucks with her even though he is heavily against snitching? This is my opinion tho, y'all all have your own opinions.

Jeezy has a corporate
They could but I don't expect them not to snitch. Look at Des Perez, she's a informant. Meek Mill still fucks with her. Why you think he still fucks with her even though he is heavily against snitching? This is my opinion tho, y'all all have your own opinions.
because she is his boss and money corrupts

I said for the kids based off the fact that she's a mother. I know it's plenty of niggas who commit crimes for their kids but I expect them to not snitch cause they're men and not a women.
This new nigga mentality is scary
Us old niggaz hold adults to their responsibilities mayne
Whether it be nigga or bitch

lol how does she know so much about the business and don't even know how to protect herself in an interrogation room? she don't even know what they doing for her smh.. these the women niggas tell they business too.. crazy.

It's called heroin withdrawal. All you gotta do is find somebody in the crew that's on heroin. Put them in the interrogation room for 24 hours and they'll tell you everything from their mother's social security number to her zodiac sign just to get out of that room.

If somebody's on heroin it's impossible to hold out and not snitch.

It's called heroin withdrawal. All you gotta do is find somebody in the crew that's on heroin. Put them in the interrogation room for 24 hours and they'll tell you everything from their mother's social security number to her zodiac sign just to get out of that room.

If somebody's on heroin it's impossible to hold out and not snitch.
So the chick on that shit?

all this debating about what snitching is, but no one has proof or any knowledge of this woman snitching about this particular situation

we need to hear more about who and what went down before we start saying who folded and so on

So the chick on that shit?

I can't say for sure, but alot of people in the underworld/gang/streets use heroin.

Once you're addicted you can't stop. Withdrawal from heroin is one of the most challenging situations I've ever been in.

If you tell an addict, "if you tell us everything you know we can get you some morphine (which is legal) and the addict will say anything for a fix.

So it's not about being a snitch per se, it's just that if you're on heroin the withdrawal is unbearable.

I can't say for sure, but alot of people in the underworld/gang/streets use heroin.

Once you're addicted you can't stop. Withdrawal from heroin is one of the most challenging situations I've ever been in.

If you tell an addict, "if you tell us everything you know we can get you some morphine (which is legal) and the addict will say anything for a fix.

So it's not about being a snitch per se, it's just that if you're on heroin the withdrawal is unbearable.
How long it take you to get clean? And how long you been clean?

Props for moving past it either way.

all this debating about what snitching is, but no one has proof or any knowledge of this woman snitching about this particular situation

we need to hear more about who and what went down before we start saying who folded and so on

Casa wife said that video was old

It's bad enough you have some mfs who will make shit up off of speculation....create a narrative and run w/ it or their perception of what something is.
You can't even "appear" to be doing certain things around certain people.
And at the end of the day..the more people who know your business, the more people you have to worry about running their mouths. As a rule of thumb if I have any concern about something getting out, I don't involve other people. I don't care if it's my own momma...I keep that shit to myself. Loose lips sink ships.

Law 4: Say Less Than Necessary

Facts bruh!!!!!! I keep sht to myself. When you remain a mystery to people then it keep people at interested yet it keep them barred out of your business. Peeps just going to have to look from afar and assume to themselves because ain't saying sht.

Back