Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
Naw. They just never leave.

Once that legal money start coming in good. Let the shit go
Most these niggas ain't getting money like that tho. When I say that I mean to be flossing the way some of them do. When you on social media with hundreds of thousands worth of chains and ain't never had a really big hit.....dead giveaway something else going on. Better have your story together.

Most these niggas ain't getting money like that tho. When I say that I mean to be flossing the way some of them do. When you on social media with hundreds of thousands worth of chains and ain't never had a really big hit.....dead giveaway something else going on. Better have your story together.

There's ways of getting clicks on Youtube without anybody actually listening to your music. The way it works is that you need some money to start off with. If you know a drug dealer that has some money to invest you can get a million views on You Tube, a million followers on Instagram and Twitter. Then it appears that you have a following. You take your crew on the road with you and charge $1K-5K per show.

But it all starts with having a few thousand dollars to pay a digital promoter to get you views on You Tube.

And it's important that the views are on You Tube and not Spotify or ITunes because You Tube pays more per click than all of the other streaming sites combined.

I'll never forget the day I ran to my grandfather and told him I had a secret *dont recall what it was but it wasn't major*

He looked me square in the eyes and said 'Bud, a secret aint a secret if more than one person knows about it'

Carried that jewel my whole life. And I stay side eyeing folks that come to me with 'secrets.' Nah, I'm good.

So how did people find out about the Marley situation ? :niggawhat:

Back