Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
DJ Vlad Whistle-blower Cliff Notes from Casanova interview:

1. Casanova 2X on Becoming the Biggest Gansgter in Flatbush, Brooklyn (Robbing cash checking places without mask: $7500)(Being a good robber)
2. Casanova 2X on Stabbing 12 Inmates, Beating Cellmates, Doing 7.5 years
3. Casanova 2X on Robbing People at 11, C.O's having Kid "Fight Night" in Juvie
4. Saving ASAP in Prison
5. "Don't Run" Based on Real Robbery

TIje.gif
Sheeesh, Casanova is a signing nigga.

DJ Vlad Whistle-blower Cliff Notes from Casanova interview:

1. Casanova 2X on Becoming the Biggest Gansgter in Flatbush, Brooklyn (Robbing cash checking places without mask: $7500)(Being a good robber)
2. Casanova 2X on Stabbing 12 Inmates, Beating Cellmates, Doing 7.5 years
3. Casanova 2X on Robbing People at 11, C.O's having Kid "Fight Night" in Juvie
4. Saving ASAP in Prison
5. "Don't Run" Based on Real Robbery

View attachment 415354
Sheeesh, Casanova is a signing nigga.
This some AR AB shit lol

There's another platform out there that does the same thing as Vladmir. I don't expect this type of shit from a black man tho.

None of that platform or race of interviewer shit matters to me in this instance. These grown ass man make the CHOICE to answer the questions asked of them even if its to their detriment. That is 100% interviewee fault for answering the questions not the interviewer fault for asking them.

Vlad: I see a lot of blue on your album cover

PW: that's a nice color

Vlad: You a crip

PW: that's just a nice color

200.gif

We can't expect all these street dudes to be smart like Peewee. Vlad knows a lot of these niggas aren't the brightest and he uses that to his advantage. He gets his views and the feds get their convictions.

It's like having an after hours with no security. Of course it's the niggas that's fighting that's the problem, but the establishment can do something to curb it.

Back