Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
You need media training to not tell on yourself?

just stop

For some people yes. For some strange reason I think a lot of these niggas believe Vlad's platform to be a safe place. Stupid I know, but at the same time it's wrong to take advantage of that.

So its Vlad's fault if they say theyre in a gang,sell dope or a criminal in one of his interviews. But what white man yall blaming when they're on IG, Snap & in music videos repping their set, talking about how they kill niggas ect ect. ?

If your very specific hip hop platform is being used by federal agencies to bring about indictments on black people, then yea you're taking part of the blame.

Last edited:
Imagine you owned a business and all your contractors keep getting arrested for the work they producing. You wouldn't feel any responsibility?

If you need that you in the wrong game. Get out the fucking streets if your so easy to tell on yourself and others.

That’s goofy shit bruh.

I agree nonetheless that doesn't take away from how Vlad plays a part in all this.

I agree nonetheless that doesn't take away from how Vlad plays a part in all this.
They don't have to answer any of Vlad questions, at some point niggas gotta stop blaming Vlad and hold these dumb niggas accountable for telling on themselves. We all know what Vlad is about but if you constantly going on there spilling secrets then you get what you get

So its Vlad's fault if they say theyre in a gang,sell dope or a criminal in one of his interviews. But what white man yall blaming when they're on IG, Snap & in music videos repping their set, talking about how they kill niggas ect ect. ?

Been saying this shit for years......niggas are their own worst enemies. Self snitching and lack of accountability are at an all time high...smh.

As long as we give niggas an 'out' or an 'excuse' they'll take it. So now we're back to telling niggas basic shit like 'don't put your hand on the hot stove'? Nigga put his hand on the stove and get mad at the stove for burning him? Is this really the message that we want to keep sending? So these people don't know when to discern when they are being asked questions that they should not answer w/o implicating themselves or others in illegal activity? I'm can't in good logic or conscious blame someone else for my own choices, actions or activities.

The only thing you can blame Vlad for is his line of questioning. That is an action w/in his control. He can't be blamed for how the other person answers the questions. That onus goes on the person being asked the question.

why does vlad ask these type questions tho? for entertainment????

i think someone said in here “a brotha would never ask these kinds of questions” and im like hmmm maybe youre right.

of course youre a fool if you rat on yourself to vlad but what is the purpose of vlads line of questoning???

why does vlad ask these type questions tho? for entertainment????

i think someone said in here “a brotha would never ask these kinds of questions” and im like hmmm maybe youre right.

of course youre a fool if you rat on yourself to vlad but what is the purpose of vlads line of questoning???

Indictments

Would Vlad be popular if he wasn't asking those questions, ain't that what his audience want to hear. Not condoning it but dude gives his listeners what they want.

I believe he would still be popular without asking those type of questions. He's had almost every popular figure in Hip Hop on his platform. People would still tune in to hear their favorite artist speak on topics besides the incriminating ones.

Back