FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
Tbh I'm actually happy he didn't get longer man. He lucky to even get that amount and get a chance to get out in 10 years if he lucky

Reactions: luckydogg
Nigga was a dirty street nigga turned mediocre rapper, and somehow became a millionaire with connects from those mediocre raps, and STILL fucked it up trying to help out those bum ass street niggas, smh.

And his girl staying loyal for now, till the money gets lower and she meets another dude with bread.

And his girl staying loyal for now, till the money gets lower and she meets another dude with bread.
Nah read her Instagram post, she's there for the long haul. She's not going nowhere

Nah read her Instagram post, she's there for the long haul. She's not going nowhere
NR5N.gif

What her insta ? I wanna conduct further investigation. She may need some occupy for these 15 years

This just reminded me of something else that was funny.

Saw this on AK, and had to shake my head, niggas so dumb they cant even fake leave their gang

Casanova just came up empty in his push for an early release from his 15-year prison sentence ... a judge denied the Roc Nation rapper's plea after admitting responsibility to his crime.
A federal court ruling handed down on Friday denied Casanova's motion for a compassionate release, noting he already got a sentence at the bottom of the sentencing range and has yet to even serve 20% of it.

Cas posted on IG that he was "bomfortable" in his cell ... and it seems, at least for now, he'll stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: SheerExcellence