Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
No Severance package
No Golden parachute
There is no upside to being in a gang 😭
And are there part time hours?
Do niggas get pto?
And is saying welcome to AT&T equivalent to saying on Piru? Or is it more like” I put that on my mama”?

Can people sign up for life insurance or is the level of danger only covered by go fund me?

Are there SoPs for weapons training?

I’m assuming that no snitching classes are electives since it’s the thing to do now.

And what if they find out I had security clearance in my 20s. Is that instant disqualification or will I be a chris brown lil Wayne type member?

it's always funny to me to see square/nerd niggaz having in-depth conversations about topics like this

mofos look down on other cats for embracing the street shit

but can't see to understand the implied glory dudes get for participating in criminal antics

infamy is still considered fame.....cuz even noncriminals spend their time gossiping about what street niggaz are doing

meanwhile we telling our sons that this gang/criminal shit is bad for them

while they see regular mofos constantly paying attention/spending their free time talking about like entertainment 🙁

it's always funny to me to see square/nerd niggaz having in-depth conversations about topics like this

but can't see to understand the implied glory dudes get for participating in criminal antics

infamy is still considered fame.....cuz even noncriminals spend their time gossiping about what street niggaz are doing

while they see regular mofos constantly paying attention/spending their free time talking about like entertainment 🙁
I think you called me a bitch

No pension
No stock option
Don’t help with education or relocation fees.
Don’t even have free food truck Tuesday.

Then they got the nerve to be mad you want out.

No Severance package
No Golden parachute
There is no upside to being in a gang 😭

No 401k
No holiday pay
No retirement benefits
No FMLA
No healthcare benefits
No dental

Crime pays no dental nor medical/
Unless you catch retirement; county, state or federal/

- MF DOOM, "Cellz"

but then when the consequences come they no longer wanna be street niggas….

Back