Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
it's always funny to me to see square/nerd niggaz having in-depth conversations about topics like this

mofos look down on other cats for embracing the street shit

but can't see to understand the implied glory dudes get for participating in criminal antics

infamy is still considered fame.....cuz even noncriminals spend their time gossiping about what street niggaz are doing

meanwhile we telling our sons that this gang/criminal shit is bad for them

while they see regular mofos constantly paying attention/spending their free time talking about like entertainment 🙁

I said earlier in this very thread that his persona is his product, NOT his music... thats the only reason anyone in here even care about him.... then shit on him for what attracted them to him in the first place.

And on the flipside, in these same wild ass hoods, most people aint on none of that... just doing whatever they can to hold they humble pieces together. And they get wholesale insulted for not having money or credentials or whatever...thats if they are given the dignity of being acknowledged at all... these lil hood kids know folks just waitin to shit on them in the same manner...and what will that produce?

...this feedback loop goes well beyond the "streets"

Last edited:
I understand the gangs as youngins….
I never understand grown ass men needing to speak on they set when having issues and or being apart of it high profile while being able to leave it behind.

Back