Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
This reminds me of how this dude from the gym I used to go to caught an attempted murder on cop in his mid 40s fam said at his age ain’t no way he bout to go do 20 years and spend his last days in prison… so once he bailed out…. He vanished

Niggas like Casanova finally made it and saw the other side of life only to get locked up in a box
Shit gotta eat at him

He better off snitching what we learned from Six 9 and Gunna is that no one cares about snitching no more As long as you got the bag

Six9 still running w Bloods and Gunna got Rolling 60s protection in LA

This reminds me of how this dude from the gym I used to go to caught an attempted murder on cop in his mid 40s fam said at his age ain’t no way he bout to go do 20 years and spend his last days in prison… so once he bailed out…. He vanished

Niggas like Casanova finally made it and saw the other side of life only to get locked up in a box
Shit gotta eat at him

He better off snitching what we learned from Six 9 and Gunna is that no one cares about snitching no more As long as you got the bag

Yeah I don't get it. Being at the Roc Nation brunches around ALL that success and opportunities wasn't enough. The street life is their drug addiction.

Shit gotta eat at him

what???? what bloods 69 rolling with?

Shit gotta eat at him

Where do y’all come up with this shit at 69 doesn’t kick it with no bloods he making Hispanic music and kissing men and Gunna doesn’t have rolling 60s protection his career is over there’s no big artist gonna work with him in 6months nobody will be talking about him no more

Where do y’all come up with this shit at 69 doesn’t kick it with no bloods he making Hispanic music and kissing men and Gunna doesn’t have rolling 60s protection and his career is over there’s no big artist gonna work with him in 6months nobody will be talking about him no more
There s vids on the internet of Six9 and his manager saying it ….

Yeah I don't get it. Being at the Roc Nation brunches around ALL that success and opportunities wasn't enough. The street life is their drug addiction.
They probably been looking at his gang,but that 69 issue at Barclay put a target on him

So he got cut and chased a dude with some others and got cut more I think.

I hope Tsu Surf wasn't in that shit.

Back