Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
I never understand how people taste success and still crave the streets

steak and rice cakes don’t taste alike
Because they see their success as a bi product of the streets. Also, street money finances a segment of the rap game

I think for real it some American shit you know we live in country that likes outlaws and law breakers and getting over in the system(if they are white) y’all remember the mafia movies and Scarface. Wants the point of just being rich if I ain’t dangerous. That’s what it seem like from the outside

I never understand how people taste success and still crave the streets

steak and rice cakes don’t taste alike
i think its hard when all the closest people to you are in streets. plus thats all they know, thats the life style they have lived the longest.

Brooklyn-based rapper Casanova, who was one of 18 people indicted in connection with a litany of gang-related crimes including racketeering, murder, drugs, firearms, and fraud offenses has pleaded guilty to various charges.

Casanova, whose real name is Caswell Senior, admitted to a shooting and a robbery and being a gang leader in the Untouchable Gorilla Stone Nation Bloods Gang.

He is the 13th person to plead guilty in the case.

As part of the racketeering conspiracy offense, Senior admitted to participating in a shooting in Florida on July 5, 2020, a robbery in New York City on August 5, 2018, and conspiring to traffic over 100 kilograms of marijuana.

According to the indictment, between 2004 and 2020, Senior was part of a racketeering conspiracy with the Gorilla Stone gang.

He admitted that on or about July 5, 2020, while at a party in Florida that included gang members, he shot someone during a gambling dispute.

He also said that as part of an August 5, 2018 robbery in Manhattan, a victim was restrained and suffered serious bodily injury. He also admitted to helping to traffic at least 100 kilograms of marijuana.

How long could Casanova go to jail for?

Senior, 35, of Montville, New Jersey, is scheduled to be sentenced by United States District Judge Philip M. Halpern on December 6, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. He faces up to 60 years in prison.

Casanova was signed to Roc Nation at the time of his indictment

Brooklyn-based rapper Casanova, who was one of 18 people indicted in connection with a litany of gang-related crimes including racketeering, murder, drugs, firearms, and fraud offenses has pleaded guilty to various charges.

Casanova, whose real name is Caswell Senior, admitted to a shooting and a robbery and being a gang leader in the Untouchable Gorilla Stone Nation Bloods Gang.

As part of the racketeering conspiracy offense, Senior admitted to participating in a shooting in Florida on July 5, 2020, a robbery in New York City on August 5, 2018, and conspiring to traffic over 100 kilograms of marijuana.

According to the indictment, between 2004 and 2020, Senior was part of a racketeering conspiracy with the Gorilla Stone gang.

He admitted that on or about July 5, 2020, while at a party in Florida that included gang members, he shot someone during a gambling dispute.

He also said that as part of an August 5, 2018 robbery in Manhattan, a victim was restrained and suffered serious bodily injury. He also admitted to helping to traffic at least 100 kilograms of marijuana.

Senior, 35, of Montville, New Jersey, is scheduled to be sentenced by United States District Judge Philip M. Halpern on December 6, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. He faces up to 60 years in prison.

Felony with a gun is at least 10yrs automatic not counting the shooting he'll get about 15-20yrs minimum

Last edited:
Sad.

I remember I was in a little neighborhood gang when I was coming up. This was in the 70s.

The streets gotta move different, being in gangs, pimping, and all this street level shit easily infiltrated and monitored.

Criminal enterprises require trust to be efficient and profitable and at the same time, to be a successful criminal, you have to be untraceable and undetectable.

Your crimes can't be discussed all over social media or in rap songs.

Shit, I am starting to think that these new motherfuckers are in the street life for fame and notoriety instead of money.

Well motherfucker, I guess you got the wrong attention. Like I say, your intentions determine the attention you get.

Imagine going from being at the Roc Nation Brunch during Grammy weekend 2 or 3yrs ago...to lookin at a 20+ year sentence.

Smh.

Back