Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
it's amazing how clueless he "acts" about the industry

he going pull a 69 thing about this nogga they make songs so blatant that they make the for case for them.Boggs made a whole song about being a blood and g checking niggas with bloods all in the videos like cover it up with wordplay

Rapper Casanova has been in jail for nearly a year for his alleged connection to a racketeering case. But it's come to a point that the Brooklynite has exhausted many possibilities in proving his innocence and is looking for help from fans to get him out of this legal quagmire.

“This is a public service announcement to all my fans and very important friends,” Cas wrote. “I’ve been incarcerated for almost one year now, exhausted all remedies and spent a significant amount of money on legal fees to prove my innocence. The charges against me are false, they don’t represent or reflect the person that I am. They are simply using my past criminal history to crucify me in court.”

He continued, “I’m calling on all the great people with meaningful and powerful voices to help me with this matter. If there’s anything you can do to help whether if it’s contacting my legal attorney to see that I played NO role in this case or having a private investigator look into actual role and not the alleged accusations against me. Any help provided will be a blessing, because I feel defeated one’s past shouldn’t be the reason why you can’t be afforded a successful future.”

Casanova surrendered to authorities back in December but has maintained his innocence throughout the ordeal. He pleaded not guilty to charges of conspiracy to commit racketeering, conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, and firearms possession. Cas is currently awaiting trial.

I still don’t understand how folks don’t understand snitching been part of this life.

Especially when narcotics are involved.

I mean, have you ever withdrawn from heroin? You'll say or do anything to get a fix, including snitching on your mother.

Brooklyn rapper Casanova is facing multiple new charges in the federal case against alleged members of the “Untouchable Gorilla Stone Nation,” a superseding indictment viewed by Pitchfork confirms. The grand jury charged Casanova, whose real name is Caswell Senior, with attempted murder and assault with a dangerous weapon in aid of racketeering. He’s also facing new assault and weapons charges in addition to previous charges of racketeering conspiracy and narcotics conspiracy.

The superseding indictment states that “on or about October 24, 2020, in the Southern District of Florida, Southern District of New York, and elsewhere,” Casanova and Jayecee (real name Jarrett Crisler, Jr.) “knowingly attempted to murder an individual and assaulted that individual with a dangerous weapon” and “shot at a rival gang member in Miami, Florida.”

“Mr. Senior has been and will continue asserting his innocence on these and all charges,” Casanova’s attorney said in a statement to Pitchfork.

Back