Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
I can't believe anybody would post $2.5 million for his bail.

If you watched his videos on VladTV he is basically a career criminal. He finally found a way out of that life via Hip Hop and he's still carrying guns and selling drugs ON INSTAGRAM!!!

Some people are better off in prison because it makes the world a safer place.

I think Casanova belongs in prison, unless you can prove he wasn't selling drugs and firearms.

Honestly, I don't have any sympathy for someone who has a way out of the street life and fucks it up.

So you gonna say this every single time. Yes some in our culture think this shit is cool and it is entertainment no different from movies. But if somebody want to act all that out you can’t blame tv and music. Casanova is like 40 he has seen a bunch of non gang shit I. His life but he chose to be down. Why do black people have to explain our outlaws? We not gonna blame the overall culture of money driven America? If he was white would you still blame us.
I agree with you...but we about to see a lot of "Free Cas2X" post, hashtags and shit, Watch. IDK why we glorify these dudes. Look no further than Bobby Smurda and his friend that just got out.

I agree with you...but we about to see a lot of "Free Cas2X" post, hashtags and shit, Watch. IDK why we glorify these dudes. Look no further than Bobby Smurda and his friend that just got out.

bobby was a yute doing all his shit . casa is fully grown adult with a kid and wife and still trying to live that life .

Brooklyn rapper Casanova infuriated a rival by flashing a gang sign outside a Miami strip club, sparking a shooting, court papers revealed Friday.
The new charges against accused Gorilla Stone Bloods member Jarrett “Jaycee” Crisler created more legal trouble for Casanova, the “Don’t Run” rapper ensnared in the gang takedown.
Manhattan federal prosecutors wrote that a search of Crisler’s cellphone revealed the Oct. 24 shooting at King of Diamonds Miami strip club.
“Killed a ni--a last night smh,” Crisler texted, according to the feds. “Some neighborhood crip ni--a.”
The showdown began, prosecutors wrote, after a rival spotted Casanova taking pictures and flashing gang signs.
“Yo homie wrong sign,” the rival said.
“You wanna die tonight?” Casanova responded, according to the text messages included in a criminal complaint.
Crisler texted that he then “booked him,” meaning he shot the rival, according to the complaint.
“I let another one go hit... in the stomach #goodaim” Crisler wrote.
He allegedly continued bragging after the shooting made the news. Two people were struck, according to reports.
“Greatest shot in the world U tryna challenge me Lol” Crisler allegedly texted.
Crisler, who is accused of trafficking guns for the gang, will face new charges in connection with the alleged attempted murder. The revelation complicates Casanova’s proposal for $2.5 bail while he fights the case announced in December. Casanova, whose real name is Caswell Senior, faces a minimum sentence of 15 years in prison and maximum of life if convicted. Prosecutors say he shared earnings from his music career with the gang.
The Gorilla Stone bust has revealed an elaborate hierarchy. Crisler’s phone had an image listing the chain of command of Gorilla Stone’s “Florida lineup,” prosecutors wrote. Crisler was the “High” or second-in-command, ahead of other positions like “Most Trusted Advisor,” “Educated Individuals” and “Top Business Man,” papers show.
Gorilla Stone is run from behind bars by founder Dwight “Dick Wolf” Reid, who is serving 50 years to life for the point-blank execution in 2014 of a 33-year-old man inside a Harlem bar, prosecutors say.
Casanova, Crisler and Reid have pleaded not guilty.

Brooklyn rapper Casanova infuriated a rival by flashing a gang sign outside a Miami strip club, sparking a shooting, court papers revealed Friday.
The new charges against accused Gorilla Stone Bloods member Jarrett “Jaycee” Crisler created more legal trouble for Casanova, the “Don’t Run” rapper ensnared in the gang takedown.
Manhattan federal prosecutors wrote that a search of Crisler’s cellphone revealed the Oct. 24 shooting at King of Diamonds Miami strip club.
“Killed a ni--a last night smh,” Crisler texted, according to the feds. “Some neighborhood crip ni--a.”
The showdown began, prosecutors wrote, after a rival spotted Casanova taking pictures and flashing gang signs.
“You wanna die tonight?” Casanova responded, according to the text messages included in a criminal complaint.
Crisler texted that he then “booked him,” meaning he shot the rival, according to the complaint.
He allegedly continued bragging after the shooting made the news. Two people were struck, according to reports.
Crisler, who is accused of trafficking guns for the gang, will face new charges in connection with the alleged attempted murder. The revelation complicates Casanova’s proposal for $2.5 bail while he fights the case announced in December. Casanova, whose real name is Caswell Senior, faces a minimum sentence of 15 years in prison and maximum of life if convicted. Prosecutors say he shared earnings from his music career with the gang.
The Gorilla Stone bust has revealed an elaborate hierarchy. Crisler’s phone had an image listing the chain of command of Gorilla Stone’s “Florida lineup,” prosecutors wrote. Crisler was the “High” or second-in-command, ahead of other positions like “Most Trusted Advisor,” “Educated Individuals” and “Top Business Man,” papers show.
Gorilla Stone is run from behind bars by founder Dwight “Dick Wolf” Reid, who is serving 50 years to life for the point-blank execution in 2014 of a 33-year-old man inside a Harlem bar, prosecutors say.

These niggas just had that shit on the phone?

35168072.png

Its kinda late to play the moral woe is us high road shit wit Cass jus cause he got locked up

Why do we know who he is in the first place? It aint cause he rap well ?...

4A7B8288-6B4E-4DFB-A096-39C0DDC33CF5.gif SMH...

PkoYPni.gif

Back