Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
any black people doing interviews?

am i missing something?

an glad asks questions with that sneaky giggle to make niggas feel like it aint that serious and they really cool.

I have zero idea who this Casanova is, but it seems like he was head-first into that life, never got out, and got fucked as a result, be it by his girl or by himself.

Muhfuckas been said this shit about Vlad tho, way before Lord Jamar and others pointed that out. Why get on there and tell EVERYTHING is just insane.

I wish the best for this brother, but it looks like no one's getting away from this unblemished. Not when dude is facing the long ride in the box.

I'm sorry

This is where I must got it fucjed up.
Dude a whole gangbanger and not check dude with authority?

Looking like if he sneeze he'll fold over and snap.

That lame ass white boy excuse....Played him. Fuck friends

Yet niggas brag about killing niggas

Adam's response was nonchalant as fuck. Niggas whole life was in danger, and he hit Slim w/ the "my bad" like he accidentally stepped on his shoe or something.

I don’t see the problem

We gotta kick the jews out of Hip Hop. They didn't have anything to do with Hip Hop's inception but they do a better job monetizing Hip Hop than the actual pioneers.

There's no reason Rosenberg and Vlad should be making as much money off of Hip Hop, and influencing opinions.

Think about it, we got jews telling people what's hot and what's not and people believe it because of repetition.

Adam's response was nonchalant as fuck. Niggas whole life was in danger, and he hit Slim w/ the "my bad" like he accidentally stepped on his shoe or something.
right....

i wanted to punch him for that skinny nigga.

this is how they see our culture.

they are untouchable because they aint black.

think about how much shit AK gets...even niggas talk shit towards joe...

but these white boys out here mad flagrant getting montana to rice passes

We gotta kick the jews out of Hip Hop. They didn't have anything to do with Hip Hop's inception but they do a better job monetizing Hip Hop than the actual pioneers.

There's no reason Rosenberg and Vlad should be making as much money off of Hip Hop, and influencing opinions.

Think about it, we got jews telling people what's hot and what's not and people believe it because of repetition.
yet when Dos says step up and take charge .......its met with i dont like the way he says it.

man this shit is crazy.

glad dont even pay them dudes.

how is anyone making more off us then us?

they should be getting that lil flap off a chicken wing while we have the whole bird. yet these niggas getting the whole bird, ya name and ya likeness.

niggas cant even be themselves.

yet when Dos says step up and take charge .......its met with i dont like the way he says it.

man this shit is crazy.

glad dont even pay them dudes.

how is anyone making more off us then us?

they should be getting that lil flap off a chicken wing while we have the whole bird. yet these niggas getting the whole bird, ya name and ya likeness.

niggas cant even be themselves.

xMmDHN.gif

Facts. Ownership and control of your IP. Niggas gonna learn the importance one day.

Back