Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Casanova Sentenced To 15 Years

test
maybe im missing something

how many artists benefited from being on his platform

I'm sure the exposure helps in some instances. For people who may be unfamiliar w/ the artist, Vlad has a large platform that reaches a lot of people. How the artist takes advantage of or monetizes that exposure is another thing. The one that sticks out the most is Lord Jamar. I know there are younger cats who only know him as that guy from Vlad who says crazy shit from time to time. Us older hip hop heads know who he is, but he may have fallen off our radars until he popped up on Vlad. Think about what artist exposure on Versuz has done for some artist's streaming #s. It's all publicity which they can benefit from.

Reactions: GNS
I'm sure the exposure helps in some instances. For people who may be unfamiliar w/ the artist, Vlad has a large platform that reaches a lot of people. How the artist takes advantage of or monetizes that exposure is another thing. The one that sticks out the most is Lord Jamar. I know there are younger cats who only know him as that guy from Vlad who says crazy shit from time to time. Us older hip hop heads know who he is, but he may have fallen off our radars until he popped up on Vlad. Think about what artist exposure on Versuz has done for some artist's streaming #s. It's all publicity which they can benefit from.

you're right - new nggas know him as a talker - but none went back to buy his music

the versuz exposure results in actual spike in music sales/streams - we've all seen it

his platform benefits him and law enforcement

its 'publicity' artists could benefit from - but who has

Hasn't that footage of ole girl talking been out way before this?

I can't blame Vlad cause feds say they been watching them for yrs

you're right - new nggas know him as a talker - but none went back to buy his music

the versuz exposure results in actual spike in music sales/streams - we've all seen it

his platform benefits him and law enforcement

its 'publicity' artists could benefit from - but who has

His platform only benefits law enforcement when niggas get up there and start talking wreckless about shit that shouldn't be disclosed on any public platform...let alone Vlad. Same goes for Instagram...Facebook...etc. Niggas love to show their hand for likes and attention. Damn sure don't put a nigga like that in front of an interviewer like Vlad.

We know Jamar's story. I don't know how others monetized their Vlad interview exposure any more than I know how they monetize their Instagram or their Breakfast Club interview. The individual artists would have to speak to that point. The point is that exposure on a popular platform can open you up to new fans, new customers, new sponsors, new business opportunities, public visibility, help you push an agenda...etc. Those are all things an artist can benefit from. I'd be hard pressed to believe they go on his platform, or any platform, w/o expecting to gain something out of it.

judging by how most these interviews play out - most are probably sold on the exposure part then get caught up in answering ALL questions

Back